Chapter Two

A week had passed since that incident and those teachers had been sent home to recover but I had a feeling one of them wasn't coming back.

Classes had finally resumed and then I headed for my first class which I was also the homeroom teacher of. Class 1A. According to the teachers it was one of the worst class among the whole tenth graders which were just three.

I walked to the door and sighed before I opened it. I didn't enter but all the students surprisingly were quiet and sitted. I checked for any prank but it was all too clean. I walked up to the front of the class before I turned and wrote GCC102 on the board which was an abbreviation for Guidance and counselling class then I wrote my name.

"Good morning class. I'm Mr Michael Morningstar and I'll be handling you on psychology and G&C." I introduced before one of the students raised his hand up.

"Please introduce yourself before asking." I requested before he stood up.

"My name is Peter Puckett aka 69. Since your name is Morningstar, do you mind if we call you Lucifer because I think it's hot." Peters asked in a kinda of girly way before I sighed since it wasn't the first time someone asked me this.

"No you cannot. Any more important questions?" I asked then almost everyone raised their hands.

"That doesn't have to do with my name." I added before all hands went down except one.

"Yes." I said before Peter stood up again.

"Are you gay?" He asked as I looked at him in surprise.

"No. I'm straight." I responded feeling a bit offended by the question.

I was about to start the class when the door opened to reveal a student.

Unlike the rest of the students, his uniform was very different and much more arousing and seductive. His shirt was cut triangular on the belly side revealing his thin, flat and white belly. He wore rubber waistband school trouser which was baggy and then pink socks with crocs slippers. He unbuttoned a few of his buttons which fall off one side of his shoulders as he tie laid loosely on his neck.

He was facially attractive too. Beautiful if I may say. He had platinum blonde hair with grey eyes which could capture the attention of any person man or woman. His hair was long, a little bit above his shoulders and he had piercings on both his ears. Also he had a nice curvy hips that looked very flexible and energetic. If that this wasn't an all boys school, I would have mistaken him for a girl.

"Sorry I'm late. I was busy." He said with a musical delicate voice that seemed to catch attention.

"And you are?" I asked as he leaned on the door and batted his lashes before he smiled.

"Lust and you seem to be my desire." He replied before I looked through the file they gave me.

Luckily the school had the nicknames of some of the students so that it was easy to identify them. I searched for his name before I found it.

Lust.
Real name: Hadrian Raphael.
Age: 16
Academic status: Average
Family status: Only child.
Diseases: Anorexia, Histrionic personality disorder, dyscalculia and a sex addict.
Warning: Can make anyone have sex with him, plead with caution. Also gets violent when called real name. Avoid questions that will lead to him talking about family.

I looked at the little 5'3 boy who walked closer to me before I raised my hand.

"Why don't you just go to your sit." I requested then he smiled before he flipped his hair and walked up to his sit.