Chapter Nineteen

"More! More...Ahh!" I moaned as Volkan pounded into my ass harder before putting three fingers into my mouth as I sucked on it while he pounded.

It felt so good being made a mess by Volkan, he pulled out his fingers from my mouth and rubbed my cock, pumping it faster and faster as I screamed louder, breath hitching with every thrust.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum." I said as Volkan pumped me harder making me moan his name as I came into his hand before I felt him cum inside me as my hole milked him till he was done.

I fell down stomach on the bed as panted before feeling a larger body close to me. I watched he get up before taking a cigarette and smoking it.

"S-smoking isn't g-good." I said nervously sitting up as I felt the cum drip down my legs as I hissed because I was slightly sore.

He looked at me and smirked before holding my chin and kissing me. I could taste the bitterness from the cigarette but it was just too addicting I couldn't help but moan.

"If smoking isn't good, then I'm not too." I felt his body vibrate with how husky his voice sounded before he got up from the bed, carrying me along with him as I wrapped my hands around him.

I hissed as I sat in my chair after the long class. Flames or Volcano as he told me to call him, really pounded my ass hard in the bathroom that it was beating like a heartbeat.

"Mr Stones, I haven't been seeing you around lately." I heard a very familiar annoying voice putting a frown on my face.

"What do you want, Andrew?" I asked as I frowned, earning an arrogant smirk on his face.

"I need you to fill out this form, it's for your class. Also..." He paused, dropping the papers on my table before grabbing my hand. "I was wondering if you were free later, so we could catch up."

I gagged at the feeling of his breath touching my skin making me cringe before I removed my hands and pushed away from me.

"Sorry but I'm busy." I responded, glaring him eye to eye before taking the forms and feelings. I sighed in relief after Andrew left before facing the forms properly.

Andrew O'Hare was the best definition of a narcissistic British bitch. He was intelligent, arrogant, selfish, held important in the school board and worst of all, trying to crawl up my ass since the day he laid eyes on me. It just got worst as the days go bye that he invades the staffroom just to harass me.

"God I hate paperwork." I complained, receiving a laugh from Michael as he finished grading his last script.

"I would help you and all but we're not doing the same field so have splendid day." He said as he stood up, gathering all his things together.

"You going to the dorm?" I asked before he scoffed and shook his head.

"Like hell. I need to see the proprietor's wife." He said before he waved goodbye and left the room.

Finally, I was done with grading and filling the form for my class before I packed up everything I needed for the day.

I was about to leave the room when something flashed my mind. I had forgotten the textbook I needed for tomorrow's class with Volkan so I needed to get it. If I was correct, he'd still be in the chemistry lab, mixing chemicals that gave him the satisfaction of a bomb.

My heart was beating in excitement as I went to the chemistry lab but my heart froze when I heard familiar noises coming from the chemistry lab.

My hands were shaking as I slowly opened the door, dropping the books I was holding in my hands.