Chapter Twenty One

Michael
I finally had it, the DNA report that would clear up a few of my suspicion as I hid it inside the textbook I had in my hand and started heading to the school building when the sound of something heavy hitting trashbins caught my attention.

I walked over to where the noise was coming from and my eyes widened when I saw Hades punch Monster again on his face leaving another bruise on his other cheeks.

"My orders are absolute Monster! You and I know perfectly well why I created the sins and their counterpart not just to rule this school but to protect him! You could have anyone in this school but why him! His just a fucking kid who doesn't know what he wants, even Lust would have been better than him!" Hades shouted as he pushed back to the wall.

I was surprised how Monster kept silent as Hades grunted and cursed then he took a cigarette and lit. He blew smoke out of his mouth as he squatted and looked at Monster who looked back at him but said nothing.

"Stay away from my brother, his too young to be having sex. If you ever touch him again, I'll make sure that I'm the last thing you'll ever see as long as you live. I'm letting this slide because of my brother pleas, don't let this mistake repeat again." Hades said with a smile on his face and to be honest that scared me more than all his expressions.

"Yes sir." Monster said humbly as Hades walked away while I disappeared from the scene before he spots me while his in a foul mood.

I couldn't get the thought of Hades having a brother in this school. I checked the names of everyone in this school and surnames that matched his had no connection at all so it was safe to assume two factors.

One, The seven sins had authorization to leave school grounds at will or two, his brother was in this school under another name. It was best to go with the later as it would be easier for Monster to be meeting Hades brother.

I had three suspects of who could be his brother but I wasn't desperate to act now because if Hades knew I knew his weakness, he would probably guard his brother, his sins and himself so I don't find out biblical killer for my own safety.

I was heading for my class with the tenth graders when I felt a hand on my shoulder making me to look at Hades who had a cocky smile on his lips.

"Don't you ever have class?" I asked and he laughed, placing his hand on my chin and kissing me.

I could taste the bitter aftertaste of the cigarette as his tongue snaked into my mouth causing a moan to leave my lips. I may not be a big fan of Hades but I won't lie his a titan kisser. My cheeks flush as I pant for breath while Hades looks unaffected.

"Thinking of it, I haven't touched you in two weeks and I'm really pent up." Hades said as he tried to hold my wrist but I avoided his arm and moved back.

"I have class now, how about later?" I ask and then he smirks raising his hands and backing away. I started to head to my class but was stopped when Hades jacked me up and dropped on his shoulder.

"What the hell you prideful bastard?!" I shouted as I struggled to get off Hades but he seriously had a firm grip on me.

"Don't exhaust your strength cause you'll need it." He said as he carried me to the principal's office making my eyes widened as he opened the door without knocking.

"Get out!" Hades commanded the principal who didn't waste time standing up and leaving with a frightened demeanor.

Hades dropped me on the couch with a groan escaping my lips as he pulls off his shirt, not caring to unbotton it before he kisses me roughly, pushing me down the couch and spreading my legs.

"Has anyone ever tell you your just like a woman Michael? Soft, kind and always waiting for trouble." He teased as his right hand unbuckles my belt while he uses his other hand to support the breathtaking kiss.

I pressed my hands against his chest to push him away so I could take a breather but it was only for a second before he dived back. I felt him take off my pants and then his hand went to my cock stroking it fast as I moaned in his mouth, my hands grabbing him and the couch arm for support.

I watched as he brought out a wrap of condom from his trouser which he unwrapped with his teeth and put on. He placed my legs on his shoulders and I realized what he wanted to do.

"Hades, I didn't..." I screamed as he pounded into me dry without preparation.

Luckily he didn't tear me as he waited for me to adjust a little before he started thrusting into me. I cried out as I placed my hands above my head, holding the couch as Hades fucked me into the couch with fast, rough and hard thrust. Soon, my cries of pain turned into pleasure as it suddenly got easier even with the slight burn I was feeling, it just felt so good.

"I'm going to...cum!" I said as I came hard and I felt Hades get bigger inside me meaning he came inside the condom.

I was panting hard as he slipped out of me before I watched him tie the condom and dispose then brought another one. My eyes widened as I panted while he chuckled, running his hand through his hair.

"You didn't think we were done. I've been pent up for two weeks so we're going to make up for lost times including today." He said as he flipped me on my stomach, raised my ass and started thrusting inside me again as I covered my mouth to muffle my moan.

Hades held my hands behind my back as he pounded into me that I thought I was seeing stars. Each time he came, he would change condom and position, not giving me time to recover from the last round even when my voice was dry and hurting from screaming in pleasure.

The last thing I remember was him coming at the last round and saying words I can't remember as I passes out in exhaustion.

I woke up on my bed, naked and smelling like shampoo as I tried to get up but I was so sore I could barely move. I saw on the dresser by my bed had a soothing lotion, painkillers and a note from Hades.

Your really tight. I don't want you dying on me so take the drugs. See you in a few days.

That bloody beast! I thought as I dropped the paper, popping a pill in my mouth as I waited for the painkiller to take effect. When it did, I stood up and went to take the textbook that had the DNA report.

I opened it slowly as I read it before I put it back in the envelope, shock taking me that I was right by a landslide.

Forest was Janet's Prescott illegitimate child.