Chapter Five

Hi I'm Michael Morningstar and I'm twenty four years old. I'm the only boy and last child of a family of six. I'm 5'11 with blonde hair and vibrant blue eyes that everyone agrees matches my name. I'm happy being a criminal psychologist well that was what I thought till I entered St. Salvador Boys High School.

I entered my class for PSY102. I did the attendance to see that five of my students weren't in class including Forest Hathaway who I had picked an interest in and was allowed to give a regular session with.

I signed as I stared to teach about the human mind and factors that affect us. The topic was interesting and the students had things to contribute even though most of it or should I say all were inappropriate. I was halfway in class when the door opened to reveal Lust.

He seemed angry and was avoiding eye contact with me when I stared into his grey orbs. He just walked angrily to his chair and sat down. He looked pissed and his other classmates didn't bother making contact. Instead they gave him space.

Lust was surprisingly quiet which seemed to worry me. So I decided that after class I would talk to him since being calm and obedient was something I labeled him for.

"Lust can we talk?" I asked as some students left the class.

"Yes Mr Morningstar." He said like a good little boy he wasn't that I was actually afraid.

"What's gotten you so worked up? I know you for someone who is..."

"Wild, hot, happy. Yes I was till that bastard ruined my fun." He complained angrily as he sat on my desk.

"Who?"

"Mr Dean. His been on my tail since and then my little bro won't leave his room cause his a bit paranoid. Worst is that my stress reliever left me hanging. The bloody bastard will suffer by lunch break." He said in a cold threatening voice that crept me out.

"Is that all that's bothering you?" I asked because I felt like he was hiding something.

"My pathetic, worthless and bloody excuse for a mother came visiting." He said finally before he faced me.

"But she doesn't matter for the moment." He said as he looked at me.

Now that I realised it, this was the first time Lust had ever talked about his family. With all the sessions we've had, his never talked about his personal life that didn't include whoring around or playing with the other sins.

I was glad to say that Lust was the only person of the deadly beasts that I had a close relationship with and he was special when he wasn't trying to seduce me. Joker too was friendly with me but he always reserved his opinions to himself and spoke vaguely or out of point when he didn't want to talk about something.

Lust faced me as he looked into my eyes with a childlike nature. He pouted as he placed his hands in between his legs and rubbed his knees together.

"Lucy I'm horny." He said as I noticed that his cheeks were flushed.

"I'll surely get you a chastity belt for your birthday tomorrow." I said as he frowned and climbed down from the table.

"I hate you. I won't talk to you again." He complained before he ran out of the classroom.

I smiled and then sighed knowing that Lust was never serious with a promise that meant I'd not focus my attention on him, after all he is a man whore.

I finished my session with Peter and then sighed as I left the guidance and counsellors office since I used it for sessions. I was about leaving to head to Ghost room since he was too lazy to leave his room.