Chapter Eleven

"Welcome teachers and students and our lovely seven beasts and uncrowded queens including myself." Lust announced before a few people laughed.

"Well today is the teachers turn. Each class should pick four teachers to represent their class for the famous legged race and sack race. Also gun shoot off will be held. I hope you all have fun." Lust said before he signed out.

"I'll do the target game." I said and nobody seemed to be complaining and finally agreed.

I was made to do the legged race with Mr Aleksei. I didn't like him and he also didn't like me but I was hoping he'd set aside our differences and work together with me.

"Mark, set." The referee said before a gun was shot and then we started the legged race.

My boys were cheering for me as Mr Aleksei's admirers cheered. I was determined to win no matter what especially since we seemed to be taking the lead.

"Can't you be any faster? Being close to you is disgusting." Aleksei said before I gave him a stink eye.

"It's not my fault that I'm not as tall as you." I said rudely before he stopped and looked at me.

"Exactly why your a fag." He said before I glared at him.

"What did you just say to me?" I asked before he smirked and poked my chest in an insulting way.

"I don't get why people like a short, weak and pathetic fag like you." He emphasis on the insult and before he knew it, a punch landed on his face and we ended up on the ground.

We were fighting ignoring the cheers of people who watched and the betting of who would win between us. We started rolling around on the ground, tripping some racers but we didn't care till a few people rushed to separate.

I was on top of Aleksei and was about to add more to his bloody face when I felt the handy tying us together being loses and I was carried off him by three teachers.

"Why don't you say that to my face again bastard!" I said as the teachers held me tighter.

Aleksei was helped to stand up by a teacher as he clinged onto the teacher for support before he spat out blood.

"I'll say it again. YOU ARE A FAG." He said slowly before I released my grip and punched him on the face again before I was pulled back.

"Class 1A disqualified with eighty points removed." The referee said before I glared at Aleksei and pushed the teacher holding me before I walked away.

I went into the school building when I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to see Hades looking more excited than usual.

"Your a feisty one. Just so my type." Hades said before I cleaned the bruise by my cheek.

"Is this another one of your schemes?"

"Not really. I'm not that low but I can confess I planned to take control of the activity of the sports event if someone is in the mortuary because of it." He responded with a grin on his face.

"Well I'm sick and tired of your games. If you won't help me then I'll just leave." I said making the smile on Hades face to vanish as I grinned.

"Wow. That's so possible I'm crying right now. I guess this school tricked you. You can't leave till your year is over or till I say so and let me remind you, the students and teachers council is controlled by me and my boys." Hades said before he walked closer to me and then he placed his hand on my waist, pulling me to his chest.

"Just quit fighting me Michael, you can't always win." Hades whispered before he let me go and then took my hand and placed something on it.

"I have to take care of my pet." He said before he walked away.

I opened my hand to see a few bandage before I squeezed it and gritted my teeth in frustration.

Hades always knew how to play tricks on me and he always won. The thing that made me mad about it was that I liked it.

"Well to end matters class 1A still stands in first place with 540 points. I hope you all had fun today because you should all rest up and save energy for tomorrow's game. This is your host, the sexy and irresistible Lust signing out." Lust announced before everyone walked away.

"Mr Michael you were so awesome when you were fighting Aleksei. Didn't expect someone of your physique to beat the shit out of him." One of my students said as I laughed.

"You made him look like your bitch. Too bad the security team separated you. I can pay good money with my dick for a fight like that." Another said before I sighed.

"You students should leave. Don't cause trouble and rest up for tomorrow's challenge." I instructed and they all nodded and left for their dorms.

"Mr Morningstar can I talk to you?" I heard Gretel ask behind me before I turned my back to face her.

"Yes of course." I said and then she lead me to one of the bench.

"I came to warn you." She started as I stared at her.

"About?"

"Tomorrow's game. It's the only game that we haven't played since I was a first year." She said and then I looked at her in confusion.

"Meaning?"

"The game tomorrow is called the hunt and trust me when I say that it will be difficult for you to have a standing."

"Why?"

"Because the first five are always being hunted down. And Hades class was second but they came down to seventh why?" She asked as I started to reason.

"So that he could become the hunter." I said and then I bit my fingernail hard.

"What is the worst that could happen?" I asked before she rubbed her shoulders while avoiding meeting my eyes.

"Tell me Gretel." I requested before she sighed.

"Hades and the other beast except Lust are going to be in the chase."