Epilogue

I walked confidently with seven men behind me as I bolted into his office. The only person that we've been gunning for years but have been unable to get a single information on.

"Mr Storm." I said as he relaxed in his chair like he had been expecting me as he tapped the side of his hair with his pen.

"Hello Mr Morningstar. Did you miss me too much that you decided to barge into my office and with a very...amusing crowd." He said as he touched his neatly arranged black hair that had me arc a brow.

"I have a warrant permitting me to search your office and everything under your name. I know you don't mind." He said as I met his hazel eyes and I marveled at how he placed his legs on his desk and opened his hands.

"Go ahead it's not like I have anything to hide, outside and inside." He said seductively as he confidently placed his fist under his jaw.

I nodded at my men who started taking documents from the office that had Mr storm relaxed as we engaged in a heated staring contest which I lost by blinking and his smirk showed his victory.

"You will be having these documents in a week if there's nothing condemning in it." I said as I walked behind the men who held the boxes.

"Oh I'm not worried about them Michael, I'll have it by tomorrow but it's you who should worry. Make sure to sleep with one eye open." He said and I froze at how innocent his threat was but chose to ignore.

"I'll make sure to keep that in mind."I said as I closed the doors of his office behind me.

Being promoted to a Chief isn't easy and since this was a complex case I was made to handle it. We've been after Mr Storm for eight damn years and everything about him is clean even though his a weaponry Lord in the underground business.

How do I know this? I'm sleeping with him.

I sighed in exhaustion as I locked the door behind me and was suddenly tackled by big, strong arms the moment I entered the living.

My lips were attacked before I could say anything and from a rough kiss, it turned to something passionate as we moaned before he pulled back while we caught our breath.

"You really like to tease Michael." My husband said as I pecked his lips and placed my head on his chest.

"It's not my fault, Hades. Or rather, Mr Storm." I teased sensually as I straddled him and wrapped my arms around him.

Due to circumstances, nobody knows that my name is actually Michael Storm but who could blame them. I wasn't married when I started working in Los Angeles and then Hades pops out of nowhere and tricks me into signing marriage papers four years ago after coming back from around the world.

Even your wondering what happened to the other boys, I have no idea except for Forest and Lust since Forest is my in-law and Lust has been constant in my life like Hades.

Lust is an international model for some great cosmetic empire and even has a brand after him. His really successful and I'm sure he knows what happened to the rest of the guys but I remember him telling me that Ghost was somewhere in Greenland living the simple life with their chubby son who is a year old since their married.

How Lust has a kid was because he said something about being his younger brother before his mom committed suicide and asked Lust to raise the kid. I'm not worried about the kid being with Lust but it's being with Ghost I fear but they have everything covered.

Forest well his a writer. His live is probably too simple that I wouldn't want to get into details. His single with reasons, Monster's disappearance really hit him hard and his trying to find the guy but other than that his okay.