The Narcoleptic Boy

Hair as white as snow and lashes as long and thin as a spider lily's petals. Quietly he slept on the bench, the world passing him by. It was that one warm spring day that his peaceful slumber was disturbed.

"Triangle~" a voice said, picking up the bag with triangle designs on it.

The white haired man opened his eyes and saw a pair of legs standing by his favorite bench in a park within walking distance of his home. He slowly sat up and saw a young man holding his bag.

"Hey... give that here, thief." he muttered, reaching and grabbing hold of it.

"Thief? Where~?" the young male asked in confusion.

The white haired man narrowed his eyes at the light purple haired male who still clung to his bag. Was he joking around or dead serious? He couldn't tell, but seeing as how he wasn't running away with it, he didn't mean too much harm. Even then he was touching his things without permission.

"Give it..." he muttered, tugging on it.

"Your triangle? My bad." he replied, letting it go.

The white haired man yawned and watched the young man skip away singing about triangles. Strange was a word to describe him. He lied back down on the bench and fell asleep, loosely holding his bag in his hands.

____

The white haired man awoke and found himself drenched head to toe in rain. No one was in the park. He never checked the weather so he didn't have an umbrella with him. Though it didn't really matter to him since it'd just weigh him down. He looked at his hands and saw his bag was missing. It didn't contain anything valuable like his phone, wallet or keys, just a change of clothes.

He soon stopped feeling the onslaught of raindrops on his skin and his vision had darkened. He sat up and saw the young male from that morning standing by him, an umbrella covering both of them.

"Where's your triangle?" he asked.

"Gone..." he responded quietly.

The white haired man sneezed as his damp clothes and rain had started to chill his body. The young man took off his hoodie and offered it to him.

"I don't want nor need it..." he said with a scoff.

"Everyone needs a triangle." he said with a serious look.

The white haired man reluctantly took the hoodie, taking off his drenched jacket and shirt and putting it on. The young male smiled happily.

"Do you live here?" he asked curiously.

"No... I live in the area... I can get home myself..." he said, rising from his spot. "I will return this later..."

The young male watched him walk away in the rain. He quietly caught up with him. The white haired man looked at him but didn't say anything.

"Do you miss your triangle?" the young male asked.

"No... I just want to sleep in peace..." he replied, rubbing his eye and accidentally poking it. "Ow..."

"Let me see~" the young male said, having him look at him. He gently blew on his eye then gave him a warm smile. "Better?"

"No." he said flatly. The young male frowned, feeling dispirited. "But thank you."

"No problem~" he said happily, regaining his pep.

"What's your name?" the shorter asked.

"Ikaruga Misumi." he said with a grin. "Who are you?"