Giddy Up!

"Still can't mount your horse?" Kaito teased, watching Makoto swing his leg over.

"I've been practicing unlike you." Makoto spat before taking off.

Kaito snickered then patted the side of his horse, telling her it was time to move out. He followed after Makoto who rode hands free, his hair being tousled by the wind. Kaito felt as if he was looking at a free spirit, surrounded in its element. Makoto was beautiful.

"Kaito, wa-" Makoto said then winced as his face collided with a tree branch. He had his horse stop then moved over to Kaito. "Does it hurt a lot...?"

"No shit..." Kaito seethed, positive his nose was bleeding.

"Why weren't you watching where you were going? This isn't like you." said Makoto, fearing something was wrong.

"I was distracted by beauty, okay?" Kaito responded, calling his horse over and having her walk back with him. "Ow... it hurts..."

Makoto reached down and extended his hand to Kaito.

"We'll get back faster this way." said Makoto, helping him up.

Kaito's's horse followed with no problems as they made their way back to the stables. They both dismounted then had the two horses roam while Makoto grabbed the first aid kit. He tended to Kaito's nose then cleaned his nose.

"I'm sorry." apologized Kaito softly.

"What for? You didn't do anything to me." said Makoto in confusion.

"I cursed at you. You were just concerned about me. Thanks..." said Kaito, gently tapping his hurt nose.

"It's okay. I know you, silly." said Makoto with a smile. He pressed a peck onto Kaito's cheek then pressed on his nose. "Now heal up so we can ride again."

"I'll heal faster if you kiss my nose better." said Kaito, giving Makoto puppy eyes.

Makoto rolled his eyes then gave his nose a few pecks. Kaito smiled happily then held Makoto in his arms.

Anime Oneshots/Shorts Archiveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें