What Happened?

Takasugi locked the door then put on his house slippers. All was quiet in their suburban home tonight. It wasn't an unusual occurrence, but he was always greeted with some sort of sound. He made his way to the bedroom and nearly dropped his bag in shock. THIS was definitely an unusual occurrence.

Takasugi walked over to the bed then gently placed his fingers against his neck. He was alive. His burning question was why was he sleeping in the nude and uncovered at that. He gently patted his cheek, softly calling out his name.

"Sebby..." he called out, finally getting a reaction.

Sebby's eyes bore into his before reaching out and caressing his cheek with his bare hand.

"You're home...? I haven't... haven't finished cleaning..." he whispered, sitting up. "Huh... I'm naked."

"I'd like to know why, Sebastian." Takasugi said, sitting beside him.

"I don't know... everything feels like a blur. The last thing I remember was drinking some of the new tea I bought." he responded, hiding his face in Takasugi's neck.

"Show me the tea." he asked. "After you cover up."

"Don't like what you see?" Sebastian teased, pulling out a shirt and pants from the dresser.

Takasugi didn't answer as he didn't want to admit it. Sebastian wouldn't let him hear the end of it. Sebastian led him to the kitchen then gasped in horror. Multiple dishes occupied the floor along with a broken plate. The box of tea was spilling its contents while the teacup remained untouched. Takasugi picked up the box and started to read.

"You only used one bag, right?" he asked.

"Right..." he responded, frowning as he picked up the pieces of the plate.

"Did you mess up in any steps?" he pressed, having read something disturbing.

"Uh, I didn't add enough water, but it tasted fine." commented Sebastian, picking up stray dishes.

"Caution: If too little water is added, teabag will secrete a harmless toxin that may cause side effects that include but aren't limited to itching, sneezing, rash, vomiting, amnesia, hyper activity and/or dry skin." said Takasugi, looking at his surprised husband. "Judging from this, you either got amnesia or hyper activity."

"I don't want to know what else I've done in that state. I bet I acted so unsightly. I want to disappear." muttered Sebastian, covering his face.

"I'll go ask the neighbors just to make sure you didn't break any laws or you know... committed a crime." said Takasugi, patting his back before heading out.

He rang his neighbor's doorbell and waited for them to answer. The door opened and the woman looked him up and down.

"Hi, sorry to bother you this late but, do you recall seeing my husband at all today?" he asked.

"Yep. Was outside singing pretty loudly while hosing uh... the side of your house. Got a video of it if you wanna see." she said, taking out her phone.

Takasugi covered his mouth as he tried not to laugh. It was so unlike him which made it funnier. He thanked her before crossing the street.

"Ah, Seb? Yeah, I saw him. Came back from shopping this afternoon and saw him cuddling a dog. Pretty weird." he said. "I was worried so I called out to him, but he made a noise before scampering inside."

Takasugi visited a few more neighbors before coming to a conclusion. Sebastian was completely out of his mind. He entered his home, soon greeted by his still embarrassed husband.

"So, I learned how you ended up naked." said Takasugi, heading for the kitchen.

"Tell me. What did I do?" he asked.

"Well, you challenged one of the neighbors to a game of ping pong, wagering your clothes. You lost so he gained possession of them and he said you just left, saying you had to clean." Takasugi explained, pouring himself a cup of water.

He took a sip from his cup, watching his husband wallow in despair. He sighed heavily, placing a few kisses on his face before connecting their lips.

"I can't guarantee everyone will forget, but think of it as a fun memory and reminder to read the side effects if done improperly." said Takasugi, ruffling Sebastian's hair.

Sebastian reluctantly agreed as he wrapped his arms around Takasugi's waist. No matter what happened, Takasugi always seemed to know what to say to him.

"Sugi, I love you." he whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, my darling." he responded just as soft.