Bounced

Yuzu was soon to be next in line. She finally had everything she needed to get in. Now it was a matter of getting past. Her turn in line came up and she confidently handed over her ID.

"Fake." said the bouncer.

"Huh? What do you mean? Did you look at it?" she argued.

The person behind her swallowed as she continued to try and fight her way in. He stepped out of line and stood off to the side. If hers couldn't get her in, his was just as unlikely. He looked off to the side and saw the woman heading in his direction.

"Hey! Uh, I get your frustration." he said, gaining her attention.

"Do you really?" she hissed. He showed her his fake ID. "Ah, so you saw all of that and got out of line?"

"Yeah... I know we're strangers-" he said but she was already leaning against the wall with him.

"Someone I've followed for ages is performing in there and I had been planning since it was announced. Now I won't get to see her..." said Yuzu with a sigh. "What about you? Why were you trying to get in... Sora."

He wondered how she knew his name then remembered she looked at the ID.

"Same reason. Though I'm more of a new fan. She really has talent. Better than most out there." he said with a smile.

"Ha, you said it." said Yuzu before sighing. "Well, I better get home before I miss someone live streaming it."

"I live nearby. It's 15 minutes by bus. That is, if you want to." said Sora, trying not to sound like he's coaxing her to do anything. "If you don't want-"

"What are we waiting for? Lead the way." she said, patting his back.

"Are you sure? I promise I won't do anything to you. You can bind my hands if necessary." he said, wanting her to feel safe.

"If you're so worried, why don't we watch at your neighbor's or something?" she said, knowing she could take him with no problem.

"Ah, you're right. I know just the person." he said, feeling relieved.

She shook her head then followed him. They happily talked about the celebrity performing in the club as they made their way to his place.