Crabby

They sat in perfect silence, the only sound being the waves from the ocean. Relaxing on the beach at night had become a favorite pastime of theirs. Yu quietly placed his hand on top of his boyfriend's who turned it so they were holding hands. Yu sipped on his juice pouch then felt his boyfriend take it from his hands while leaning in close.

"Sako...?" he whispered, finding the action unusual. "Sakamoto..."

"Shh..." he whispered back, pushing Yu onto the sand beneath him.

Yu's eyes widened, feeling Sakamoto's lips on his. The moon peeked out from behind the clouds, illuminating the kissing couple. He closed his eyes, slowly letting Sakamoto take over and enter his mouth. He smiled softly as he pulled away, getting a good look at Sakamoto's face being illuminated by the moonlight. His eyes traversed his face, landing on his beauty mark underneath his left eye.

"You're so handsome... it makes me wonder why you chose to go out with me..." Yu whispered, looking into his eyes.

"You're fine just the way you are. Okay...?" said Sakamoto, caressing his cheek.

Yu nodded then pulled him into another kiss. Sakamoto gladly returned the gesture, making Yu groan in delight. Things were starting to get heated until Sakamoto suddenly bit Yu's tongue. Yu covered his mouth as he writhed in pain while Sakamoto was messing around with his ankle.

"The hell you did that for?" asked Yu, a tear escaping his eye.

"...A hermit crab." said Sakamoto, holding the hermit crab in between his fingers. He looked back and saw Yu babying his tongue. "I hurt you didn't I?"

"It's fine, I-" said Yu, only to have his tongue massaged by Sakamoto's. He pulled away, waiting for a response. "Oh, uh... It feels a bit better."

Sakamoto smiled softly then apologized. He caressed Yu's cheek who then leaned into it, feeling the sand and warmth from it.