#1 Fan? Present!

Yanagi eagerly got off the bus then started running for the building where the special concert was to be held. Only a certain amount of tickets were sold and the resales were outrageous prices. He felt blessed for having gotten one at a regular price. He stopped in front of the building and quickly fixed himself, double checking he had everything to present to security.

He started to go through security, looking at all the other fans of Nuage. He could easily tell who were seasoned and who were completely new to everything. Yanagi finally got through security and made a beeline for the merch they had available. There were some items you could only get at the concert and he was going to buy all of it. This was one of the happiest days of his life.

"Is that... a guy?" a girl said a bit loudly.

"Oh yeah... Aren't they a rare sight. Usually they'd be drooling over idol girl tits." her friend said before they started giggling.

Yanagi put away his new merch before approaching them. He cleared his throat then gave them a smile.

"If you have time to talk like that, you should be spending it on getting Nuage that award he's been nominated for." said Yanagi then had another idea. "Or, promoting his latest album. You can do that, right? Great."

He walked away, almost unable to contain his excitement. He was going to be sitting in the front row. Close enough to be in range of Nuage's sweat projectiles. Not that it was a pleasant idea. He entered the room and walked down to his seat. A squeal escaped his lips as a banner and a bag of goodies sat on each seat. Yanagi was in love.

Yanagi checked his phone for the nth time. It was going to start and he was afraid he'd combust before anything could happen. The lights dimmed, sending the audience into a a screaming rage. The spotlight hit the middle of the stage, but no one was there. Everyone started to murmur until Nuage came out, cartwheeling and backflipping into the spotlight. The audience erupted into cheers, Yanagi screaming the loudest and disturbing his seatmates. Nuage started talking, thanking them for coming out and for always supporting him back when he was a nobody and now when he now had a name for himself.

Music started to play and soon Nuage started to sing, a special song he wrote to personally thank his fans for everything. The audience started to tear up as Nuage had gotten personal on a deeper level. How he struggled with auditions, how he worked hard after getting signed just to be told he wouldn't be debuting, how a new company saw his talent and brought him to where he was now. Nuage finished the song and everyone was a sobbing mess as they cheered, Yanagi once again being the loudest. Nuage glanced at Yanagi before moving on.

Yanagi chatted a bit with his seatmates as Nuage did a little Q&A with his fans, unbeknownst to the staff. They allowed it, giving him ten minutes for it. Yanagi raised his hand, hoping to be called on. Nuage noticed him then looked at others who were nicely calling out his name. He caved then called on Yanagi, feeling for the people sitting beside him.

"I heard Yume Nation is allowing you to date now. Will you be jumping at this opportunity or will you hide?" asked Yanagi sternly.

Everyone started to murmur, wishing they had the balls like Yanagi to ask.

"Well, I'll be real with all of you. There's no future Ushiwaka partner as of now. I want to focus on what I have going on now. If the time is right, maybe. Until then, I'll be feeding off of your love." said Nuage with a smile.

"Wait, Nuage. You didn't say Mrs. Ushiwaka... Are you...?" a girl shouted from the back.

"I'm afraid that's all the time we have. I'll happily answer more questions later when I go live." said Nuage, bowing to his fans before walking off stage.

"Do you think he's into guys...?" someone behind Yanagi asked.

"So what if he's into guys? Are you going to stop supporting him if he only likes men? If he likes both men and women?" Yanagi asked, turning to face the girl.

"Well, I-" the girl stuttered before shutting up completely.

"Weak." Yanagi spat, turning back around.

Nuage passionately sang his final song, creeping closer to the final chorus. Yanagi braces himself as the chorus was the best part of the entire song. Nuage hit the high note of the chorus and Yanagi exploded into cheering along with others. The music started to die down before the song finally ended. Everyone was screaming at the top of their lungs, and Yanagi was no exception. Nuage finally had enough, jumping off the stage and approaching Yanagi. Everyone watched in envy as Nuage stood before Yanagi with the most annoyed look they've ever seen.

"Every concert, I hear you. Screeching at the top of your lungs like a pterodactyl. I pity the people who have to sit near you." said Nuage, giving them sympathetic looks. "Cut it out. It's like someone singing a damn good song then there's that one person singing off key. That's you."

"I, uh... it's not intentional! I swear!" Yanagi said, worrying like crazy. His mind was still trying to process the fact that Nuage was not only just inches away from him but he was talking to him. "I uh, I can, um, I can try stopping."

"I think we'd all appreciate it." said Nuage with a sarcastic smirk. "Now, let me close my concert in peace."

Yanagi nodded then suddenly grabbed Nuage's wrist. Security started to come over but he waved them away.

"I'm so sorry, I just... letting go now..." Yanagi muttered, letting go. "Oh god..."

Nuage looked Yanagi up and down before heading back up on stage. This was his last concert. They weren't going to let him in after he just assaulted Nuage. What was he thinking? Nuage finished closing his concert, bowing and hurrying off the stage. Everyone but the people in the first rows got up to leave. Those in the first rows were given a chance to do a hi touch after the concert. Yanagi stayed seated, well aware security wouldn't let him up after grabbing Nuage the way he did.

The line started to dwindle and Nuage noticed the pterodactyl hadn't gotten up. He finished up with the others then hopped off the stage and approached him.

"Hey, you paid for a hi touch. Don't you want to get your ticket's worth?" Nuage asked.

"But... I manhandled your wrist..." Yanagi squeaked.

"Put your hands up." said Nuage. Yanagi did as he was told then felt Nuage give him a high five with both hands. "There. Now stop moping and go on home. You've got merch and my latest album to enjoy."

"Nuage, no, Ushiwaka Minato... I may be a male fan, but you truly have a heart of gold. You truly do care about your fans and your managers. You deserve all of this and more... And I apologize again for manhandling your... wrist."

"Nuage! We gotta go!" the manager yelled, gesturing for him to get a move on.

"That means a lot to me...?" he said, looking for his name. Yanagi stumbled on his words but managed to introduce himself. "Hanabusa Yanagi. Means a lot to me. Well, Yanagi The Pterodactyl, I look forward to seeing you during my live tonight and at future events. But please, keep the pterodactyl stuff at home."

"Nuage!" they shouted.

Yanagi waved absentmindedly as Nuage hurried off with his impatient manager. Minato was amazing from afar, but up closer was an entire new galaxy. He wasn't really into men but he just might be because of him. He quietly fanned himself as he made his way out. He was definitely going to remember this concert for as long as he could, writing it down just about anywhere he could, starting with his phone.