La Luna

Yui quietly listened to music while he worked as Shino cleaned around the house with the vacuum upstairs. He started to mouth the words as he typed up the last paragraph of his report. Shino turned off the vacuum and made his way downstairs, mostly wondering where the noise he heard was coming from.

He poked his head around the corner, finding the source to be Yui. A small smile appeared on his face as he put the vacuum away before approaching Yui from behind. Shino laughed behind his hand before taking his earbuds out.

"Oh, Shino. Uh..." Yui stammered, thoroughly embarrassed. "I wasn't disturbing you, right?"

"Not at all. You have a cute singing voice." he replied with a warm smile.

"I know my singing is bad, you don't have to sugar coat it." mumbled Yui, saving his work and emailing it to his colleagues.

"You may not like it, but I do. And that's what matters, right?" asked Shino, squishing Yui's cheeks.

Yui sighed, but didn't say anything. Shino really knew how to embarrass a person. Shino looked out towards the veranda then picked up Yui's phone.

"Hey, where are you going with that?" Yui asked as Shino skipped out onto the veranda.

Shino took out the earbuds and had softer music play from his phone. He held Yui's hands and slowly started to dance with him.

"You know I'm not good at dancing." Yui muttered, hoping to get out of it.

"You think I don't know? Just let me guide you." said Shino, effortlessly carrying Yui along.

Yui quietly kept his eyes on Shino who eventually met his eyes and gave him a loved filled gaze. He quickly looked away in embarrassment, only to have Shino turn his face back.

"You get embarrassed easily and it's so cute." said Shino, having Yui spin him. "When was the last-"

Shino was silenced with a brief kiss. He blinked before a blush occupied his face. Yui smirked, happy to have gotten even with him. The moon appeared from behind the clouds, bathing the couple in it's soft light.

"The moon's out. Think it appeared to give us a blessing?" Shino asked softly.

"How gracious of it then." chuckled Yui, holding Shino close.

They were startled out of their serenity by a loud rock song that had started to play. They exchanged looks before bursting into laughter.