Hey, Only God Can Judge

Yo yawned as he used his phone, liking pictures of attractive 2D men. He heard the door signal a customer had walked in. His eyes stayed glued to his phone, appreciating the fan art. He ought to commission them sometime. He kept scrolling through Twitter, unaware of the customer shoving a basket full of snacks into well... a basket. He soon received a text from a friend and immediately called them.

"Bro, did you see the fan art I sent you? Right?! I swear, I would've busted a nut if I wasn't at work? Eh? I can't, someone's here. Oh, right." said Yo, seeing his friend's point. "Ah, one sec."

Shinso finally picked up his last snack then placed it on the counter. Yo looked at the mountain then at the man who sniffled.

"So, you have a lot of food here." Yo said as he started scanning items.

Shinso looked up then felt a barrage of arrows go through his heart. Who was this cashier and how did he like his eggs in the morning? He coughed awkwardly, not wanting to tell the truth.

"Yeah. I'm... having a party later. A lot of friends." lied Shinso, stealing looks at the cashier.

Yo hummed in understanding then scanned the last item. He told him the total then waited for his form of payment. He took his cash then input it as his receipt was printed. He handed him his change and receipt. Shinso picked up his bagged items then lingered by the counter.

"Uh, is there a problem? Wrong change?" Yo asked, picking up his phone.

"Oh, no! I just... uh... would you like to come? To the party I mean..." Shinso whispered, his embarrassment showing on his face.

"Huh? Kiri, gimme a sec. Hey, could you repeat that and say it louder?" Yo asked.

"My party! Come!" Shinso said loudly before face palming. "Wait, let me try-"

"Sure. Leave the address." said Yo before turning his attention back to his friend on the phone. "Huh? Oh, I just got invited to a party by a customer. Kinda weird but who am I to turn down free food?"

Shinso watched as the cashier disappeared behind a door. He placed the address on the register before silently cheering. He didn't fuck up this time. Shinso made his way out the store in high spirits while Yo took care of some business in storage.