Lingerie Day

Mohiro walked out of the store in high spirits. He had a surprise planned for later in the day. He quickly stuffed his purchase in his bag as his close friend approached with two drinks in hand.

"Thought I lost you. Stop wandering off without me." they fussed, handing him the dark colored drink. "So, I heard Ore would be around today."

Mohiro's eyes lit up as he nodded enthusiastically. There was much he wanted to tell him, but couldn't due to personal reasons.

"What's so cool about him anyway? He's just a buff guy who crossdresses. Ain't that weird?" he said, looking to Mohiro for agreement.

Mohiro shook his head, finding Ore dazzling. He was no superhero or magic wielder, but that didn't stop him from doing heroic feats as if it was water off a duck's back. Hyoe shook his head, truly not seeing the appeal.

Mohiro helped Hyoe with work, often checking the time on his phone. Hyoe started to notice this and eventually cleared his throat.

"Nervous bladder?" he asked, folding his hands in front of him.

Mohiro shook his head and went back to work. Hyoe couldn't know. No one could actually, otherwise it'd put someone in a tough position. He pulled at his pants, squirming in his seat a bit before feeling comfortable again.

"Oh right, have you talked to your sister lately? I've been trying to get her to model for me but, she hasn't returned any of my calls." said Hyoe, showing him the offer.

Mohiro explained that she was busy studying abroad and usually had free time on the weekends for things like that. But she had to know ahead of time. Hyoe sighed then made a notation to cast someone else. He took note of Mohiro completely engrossed in his share of work, completely avoiding his phone.

"Now you're not touching it. What's going on here?" asked Hyoe, organizing his papers.

Mohiro didn't answer, finishing up his portion. He handed them to Hyoe before leaving the office at top speed.

"One day I'll get him to talk..." swore Hyoe.

Mohiro looked around before knocking on the hotel door. He quickly ducked into nearby supply closet, having heard someone moving around on the floor. A door opened before closing after a while. He looked out and confirmed whoever was walking around had gone. He knocked on the same door again and waited. A smile broke out on his face as he was pulled inside.

"I can't believe you actually came. It's so good to see you again." they said, hugging him.

"Why wouldn't I come visit my lover?" Mohiro responded, relishing in the warm hug.

"Just wait one second. Gonna use the bathroom real quick." they said before going in.

Mohiro took that opportunity to strip down and look himself over in the mirror, repositioning clothing that had moved out of place. He climbed into bed, trying out various positions before deciding on one. His lover came out and they both looked at each other.

"You...?" Mohiro muttered, sitting up.

"Not sure if this is funny or awkward." they responded, standing with their hands on their hips.

Mohiro pulled him onto the bed, softly chuckling at what had transpired. They both started to laugh, lying back on the bed together. Mohiro rested his head on his bare chest, overall glad to be able to be by his side like this.

"You know, I wasn't expecting you of all people to buy lingerie." said Ore, taking in Mohiro's look once more. "It makes me hungry for you."

"I wasn't expecting you to be wearing any either. Though, it's not a bad thing, is it?" asked Mohiro, taking off his top.

"Not in the slightest." replied Ore with a grin.

"Promise you'll visit me again, Ore. After your tour is done." whispered Mohiro into his chest. "I sometimes get lonely."

"Of course I will. I won't be going on another tour until two years, so I'm all yours." said Ore, rubbing Mohiro's back.

Mohiro happily snuggled closer to him, eternally grateful for having Ore to love and be loved.