Chapter 1

Marshall knew that when he was younger, he wanted to be a rescue pup. He had heard stories about how is parents always saved lives when they were top Fire-Pups back in the old days. When he met Ryder and the other Pups of Paw Patrol, it seemed like a chance to follow in his parent's paws and be a great Fire-Pup as well. Marshall was proud of his accomplishments, but today wasn't one of those days. It was actually one of his really bad klutzy days.

Already he broke a farmer's apples, caused the mayor to get into an accident, and maybe peed in a bush that was home to an angry wet squirrel. On his way home to the Lookout, he felt like a cloud was hanging over his head and ready to pour. I can't do anything right. Seriously, all I've done today is mess everyone's day.

"Hey, Mawshall!" cried out Zuma as he turned around and saw him along side Chase, Skye, and Rocky by a volleyball net. "Wanna play some volleyball, dude?"

He kicked the ball over to Marshall, who stopped and stared at it. As much as he loved to play, he didn't think that his bad luck streak was going to help. "I don't know..."

"Come on," said Rocky, shaking his tail. "Just pass the ball."

Marshall smirked and nodded. "Okay! Check this move out!" He knocked the ball into the air with his nose and jumped up for a spike. Closing his eyes, he brought his paw down as hard as he could and heard the sound of something crashing, which made his heart sink. Uh oh.

Opening his eyes as he landed, he saw that all four of his friends were wrapped up in the net and hanging in the air. Marshall gave a nervous smile and stepped back as his friends glared at him. "Nice spike..." muttered Chase before the ball came down and hit him on the head, bringing the four down with a crash.

Marshall quickly stopped the ball from leaving the area before turning to the others who were helping each other out. "Sorry about that guys. Want me to help you out?"

"No!" they shouted, making him step back.

Chase sighed. "I think you've done enough for one day, Marshall."

"O-ok... sorry..." whispered the dalmatian, whimpering.

The others looked at each other with less angry expressions, but before anyone could do anything, Rubble rushed out of the Lookout. "Guys! The new Apollo the Super Pup cartoon is on!"

This instantly brought a cheer to all the pups and they barked with joy. Each of them made their way towards the Lookout, but before Marshall could enter, Rocky stopped him with his paw. "Hey, you made the mess. You got to clean it up." He pointed to the volleyball equipment.

Marshall nodded in understanding and rushed towards the mess. He first gathered the poles, deciding to bring them inside first, and took them with his mouth. Just as he was about to turn an put them in the shed, he suddenly found his paw on the volleyball that had rolled over. "Woah!" he shouted, the ball rolling under his feet as he began to spin and roll around. The poles in his mouth were starting to come loose as he tried to gain a sense of balance. He found himself rolling into the living room from the outside door where the other pups were laughing at the cartoon on the big screen.

Marshall tried to give off a warning, but he finally lost his balance and fell forward with a big crash. Even worse,the poles flew straight out of his mouth and towards his friends. "Look out!"

The pups turned around and gasped before ducking as the pole sailed over them. Marshall sighed in relief upon seeing his friends unhurt, but gasped when the pole smashed into the TV, breaking it and shutting the cartoon off for static.

Everyone got up and gasped in horror upon seeing their TV ruined, but then that quickly changed to rage when they glared at Marshall who was doing is best to look like an invisible mouse. Cowering before his friends, Marshall knew he screwed up big time, and unlike his previous mistakes, this one he couldn't counter with a joke.

"S-sorry..." he whimpered.

"Sorry?! Sorry?!" shouted Chase, growling at the Fire-Pup. "All you ever do is say sorry! You could have hurt us with your clumsy attitude! Even worse, you broke the TV! Can't you do anything right, Marshall?!"

"Now we'll never see how Apollo saves the day!" shouted Rubble, who look more disappointed than anything. No one was more of a fan of the Super Dog than him. He growled, a rare feat for the usually kind and gentle bulldog. "Why can't you just be like the rest of us and not mess things up?!"

"I... don't mean to..." muttered Marshall, tears appearing in his eyes.

"Doesn't matter! Every day! Every time! You always screw things up! I don't even know why you're in Paw Patrol if all you do is make disasters all the time!" screamed Skye, getting the nod of approval from the others.

"Sewiously dude, this is just not cool," said Zuma, shaking his head before turning away.

"Maybe you should go mess someone else's fun," muttered Rocky before following Zuma.

The rest follow suit, with the last being Chase, who Marshall couldn't believe was even doing this. They had been best friends since they first met and was the one who Marshall cared about the most. "Chase... do you really see me like that?"

"Marshall... sometimes you really are an annoyance," said Chase, shaking his head.

That was too much for Marshall, he just started crying and ran out of the Lookout as fast as he could. Chase froze when he saw this and was about to call out his name, but stopped and shook his head. Maybe he'll finally stop being so clumsy...

Still, a part of Chase wondered if he went to far.