Chapter 14

Heading back home on three good legs was a pain, but it was better than depending on a badly injured one. Rocky winced as he felt the bite mark on his right front leg hurt worse as he walked up the hill towards the Lookout. Each time he or something else touched it, it would sting like crazy to the point where Rocky was nearly in tears. It wasn't as bad as the shiner on his left eye though.

As he reached the front of the Lookout, all he had to do was get to his dog house and avoid being seen by the other pups. Thankfully, they were all focused on Chase testing out his new Super Spy outfit and gadgets.

Rocky was about to sneak away when Marshall noticed him and rushed over. "Hey, Rocky. Wanna see Chase use his suction cup boots?"

"Uh, maybe later. I'm just gonna go to bed," said Rocky, doing his best to have his face being seen.

"You okay? You seem kind of off. Hey, where's your hat? You were wearing it when you went out earlier," pointed out Marshall.

"I lost it. Now, if you excuse me," lied Rocky as he tried to move away from Marshall.

Marshall gasped. "Lost it?! Don't worry! We'll use Chase's nose to find it!" Before Rocky could do anything, Marshall reached out for his injured leg and jerked. Rocky yelped in pain before falling to his side whimpering.

"Rocky?! Are you okay?!" screamed Marshall before he noticed the shiner on Rocky's eye. "Woah! What happened?!"

"H-help..." whimpered Rocky, unable to take the pain anymore.

"R-right! Guys! Rocky's injured!" shouted Marshall, getting the attention of the others. They all rushed over and gasped at the sight him.

"What happened?!" asked Rubble.

"I swear I just touched him and he was suddenly in pain!" answered Marshall.

"It looks like he got beat up!" shouted Skye.

Chase tagged his dog tag and shouted into it. "Ryder, sir, we got an injured Paw Patrol Pup who needs help! It's Rocky!"

"I'm on my way, Chase! Keep him still 'till I get there!"

Chase walked over and put a paw on Rocky's shoulder. "It's okay. Ryder's coming."

Rocky nodded as he hoped his owner could fix this.