Chapter 44 (Ending)

(Three Months Later)

"Hmmm," said Katie as she checked Marshall's side again, the rest of the pups and Ryder waiting in the medical room with them in anticipation. Smiling, Katie nodded, "Yup. He's good to go."

The pups cheered with excitement as Marshall pumped his paw in the air. "Yes! This pup's back in the game!"

"Great to have you officially back, Marshall!" said Ryder, scratching Marshall's ear much to his pleasure.

"Yeah, although it was funny seeing all of us take turns in your uniform," replied Skye.

"I don't know, I think you looked kinda cute in it," replied a grinning Chase, which earned him a kiss on the cheek from his girlfriend.

"Ugh, get a room," muttered Zuma, rolling his eyes. "Three months as a couple, and you two can't keep your paws off each other."

"What can I say? I can't get enough of her," said Chase, nuzzling Skye affectionately.

A beep on Ryder's Pup-Pad alerted everyone of a possible rescue mission as the owner opened the call. "Hello .What's up?"

"Ryder! We got a gas leak in my store! Alex and I are already outside safe, but we need to stop it as soon as possible! Can you help?!"

"No problem, Mr. Porter," said Ryder as he raised his arm. "No job is too big, no pup is too small!" He turned to his pup team and smiled. "Paw Patrol! To the Lookout!"

"Let's go!" the six shouted as they made their way to the elevator.

Marshall jumped from his bed and shouted, "Wait for me!" Just as he exited, his paw got caught in a play rope and tripped. "Woah! Woah!" He bounced off a cushion, slammed into a wall and started to roll towards the elevator. "Heads up!"

"Uh oh," said the pups, before they were bowled over by Marshall and ended up in a tangle.

Blushing, Marshall whispered, "Sorry, pups. Guess this is proof that I'm all better, huh?"

The six laughed as the elevator rose.

Yup. Things were all better again.

End of Story.

So, what did you guys think of this Fanfic from HavocHound? Did you Enjoy it, let me down in the Comments, Anyway, Hope you Guys enjoyed it, Peace!