Chapter 4: Home With The Family

(Y/n)'s POV

After my first day at UA was over I began making my commute home. When I got back to class I was properly introduced to the rest of my classmates. Bakugo was pretty hotheaded and I learned that he had a bit of a rivalry with Midoriya. Sero and Jiro were cool and I got along with them rather quickly. Shoji was kind of intimidating due to his size and his mask.

Asui and Ashido looked like fun and they seem like the kind of people I'd hangout with outside of school. Yaoyorozu seemed to be the smart, pretty type. Hagakura was nice, but due to her being invisible I can't describe her physical features. Koda was extremely shy, so I decided to keep our interaction short. Tokoyami and Dark Shadow were an interesting pair. Tokoyami was dark and stoic while Dark Shadow was more of a wild card who liked doing was he wanted.

Then there were the...stranger students. Aoyama was shiny and wanted everyone to know it. Mineta was perverted due to him practical staring down every girl in the class.

However, there was 1 student that I didn't even bother getting to know. Todoroki. my reason for not talking to him was mostly due to his lineage. He was the son of none other than the number 2 hero, Endeavor.

Endeavor was a hero that I despised with every fiber of my being. Yes, he was a hero, he went around saving citizens and stopping villains. However, my hatred began festering after an interaction that Endeavor had with my dad.

At the time I was only 12. My dad was on patrol for villains when he stumbled upon Endeavor dealing with a gang riot. He decided to give him a hand, but in the process, he took down a lot more gang members than him. As a result, my dad got more publicity with the media. Endeavor didn't like that 1 bit.

He walked up to my dad with a look of malic in his eyes and said " if you ever steal my fight again, I'll turn you to ash."

Later that day, he came home and told me and my mom what happened. He didn't let it bother him, but I was practically fuming. Seriously, instead of thanking him for helping out, Endeavor threatened him for stealing his publicity.

It's not like I hate Todoroki like I do his father. I'd just rather not interact with him.

Anyway, I got home, pet our cat, Sushi, and changed into my casual clothes. Mom and dad weren't home cause of work, so I just decided to watch some TV before starting dinner, which was a usual thing in my family.

Sushi hopped into my lap, and after flipping through the channels for a while, I saw a news story about my dad. I turned it up.

News anchor: today Patient Zero saved 75 people during a hostage situation. At 11:17 this morning, at least 15 armed men entered a department store and began to usher people into the back storage room. Witnesses say that Patient Zero entered the building through an air duct. After he was inside, he began picking the armed men off 1 by 1. No innocents were harmed, but all the men had to be taken to the hospital for treatment after being in contact with Patient Zero's quirk.

(Y/n): And Patient Zero saves the day yet again.

After an hour I began to start making dinner. About 30 minutes later, I heard the front door open.

Byoki: we're home!

My parents walked into the kitchen with smiles on their faces. My dad sat down at the dinner table.

Byoki: so how was your first day of school?

(Y/n): it was good, that is until mom made a scene during lunch.

He turned to her.

Byoki: Nemuri, you promised that you wouldn't embarrass (y/n) on his first day.

She turned her head to hide her proud smile.

Nemuri: I don't remember promising anything like that.

Byoki: yeah, whatever. So what's for dinner?

(Y/n): my specialty.

Nemuri: YES, SHRIMP STIR FRY!

I couldn't help but smile at my mother's face. Being the R-rated hero, people would think she's all sexy and kinky all the time, but when she gets home, she's loving, bubbly, and energetic.

Byoki: so did anything eventful happen today?

(Y/n): I was in a mock battle.

Byoki: cool, did you win?

I was about to answer, but mom decided to answer for me.

Nemuri: he was incredible! Those kids didn't know what hit them! I'll show you the footage later!

Byoki: ha, so do ya have the hots for anyone yet?

My face turned red.

(Y/n): DAD!

Nemuri: oh, stop it, Byoki. It's his first day, I doubt he could develop feelings for someone in that short amount of time.

Byoki: I did.

(Y/n): oh no, not again.

Byoki: I was just starting at UA when I got to my class and went inside.

(Y/n): dad, please stop!

Byoki: I was introducing myself to the rest of the class when I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen sitting at back of the room.

(Y/n): seriously, I've heard this a thousand times!

Byoki: her dark purple hair shined like the night sky and her blue eyes pierced through my heart and sent chills through out my body.

(Y/n): DINNER'S READY!

Nemuri: aw, it was just getting good.

I set 2 plates down in front of my parents and made 1 for myself. I sat down at the table with them.

Nemuri: mmmm, delicious!

After finishing our dinner. I did the dishes, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and got ready for bed.

As I was about to get into bed, I saw my mom standing in the doorway.

(Y/n): hey Mom.

Nemuri: hey, sweetie.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I did the same.

Nemuri: I'm really proud of you. I know you'll do great at UA.

I smiled and she kissed my forehead.

Nemuri: now go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

She left and I got under my covers.