Chapter 23: All For One

(Y/n)'s POV

Me and Bakugo were being held against our wills in the hideout of the league of villains. Bakugo just got done blasting their leader in the face with an explosion and giving a big speech about how he's not planning to join a group of weaklings like this. Shigaraki turned to a TV and spoke.

Shigaraki: master, lend me your power.

Bakugo: a master? I thought you were the boss around here, but you're a sidekick.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, Compress, it's time to put these two back to sleep.

Compress: *sigh* I can't believe they're such bad audience members, it's almost impressive.

The 2 villains began approaching us.

Bakugo: IF YOU WANT ME TO LISTEN THEN GET ON YOUR KNEES AND BEG!

(Y/n): Bakugo, chill out! We need a plan!

*Knock knock knock*

???: Hello, I've got a pizza delivery here.

Everyone in the room just looked at the door, confused, when suddenly...

All Might: SMASH!

All Might came bursting through the wall.

Spinner: WHAT THE?!

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, gate!

Kamui Woods: PREEMPTIVELY BINDING LOCKER CHAIN PRISON!

Kamui Woods restrained all the villains by wrapping them up in a wooden prison. When Dabi tried to escape using his flame, Gran Torino came out of nowhere and knocked him unconscious with a kick to the head.

Gran Torino: don't do anything foolish. It's in your best interest to cooperate with us.

All Might: you can't run anymore, league of villains, understand?! BECAUSE WE ARE HERE NOW!

Twice: tree man, your hugging me too tight! HARDER!

Edgeshot came through the door.

Edgeshot: one tends to neglect defense when they're on the offense, but we didn't come alone. Take a look.

He opened the door to reveal dozens of armed SWAT team officers.

Edgeshot: you're surrounded by the police, not to mention powerful heros like Endeavor.

All Might: ah, you must've been scared, but you two managed to stay strong. I'm sorry, you two are safe now.

Bakugo: WHAT, I WASN'T SCARED, NOT EVEN CLOSE!

(Y/n): OH, THANK GOD! I don't think I could've kept my cool for much longer! I was almost at my breaking point!

Shigaraki: KUROGIRI, WARP OVER AS MANY AS YOU CAN!

All Might: the nomu, right?!

Shigaraki: WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR DAMNIT?!

Kurogiri: I'm, Tomura Shigaraki. The nomus where supposed to be in a fixed location, but...they're gone.

Shigaraki: huh?!

All Might: it seems you have a lot to learn, Shigaraki. You're still green. Your little league underestimated all of us. The souls of these 2 young men, the police's diligent investigations, and our rightous fury. Enough is enough, your game has come to an end, Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: you think it's over? Don't be stupid, I've only just begun to play. Justice, peace, you created a garbage by lifting up such ridiculous ideal. That's why I targeted you, All Might. It's why I started gathering people to my cause. You think this is the end? Then you've lost. KUROGIRI!