Chapter 27: Shiketsu And Ketsubutsu

(Y/n)'s POV

This was it. Today was finally the day we heros in training were gonna get our hero licenses and finally be able to save people from villains.

I decided to use an ultimate move from my dad's move set, but I actually managed to come up with one of my own. I also got some new gear from the Hatsume in the support course. Of course there was that sniper rifle and those proximity mines, but I also added some new additions to my costume.

First off, the support course added fins to the arms and legs on my costume to increase mobility when flying. They also modified my gloves. Hatsume managed to make me some new gloves out of fabric thick enough to keep my virus contained, but made the palms of the gloves out of a thinner fabric so it would take some level pressure to make it blast out of my hands.

Anyway, me and the rest of class 1-A got off of the bus and were now stood outside the Dagoba arena.

Jiro: uh, I'm getting kind of nervous.

Mineta: I wonder what they're gonna make?! What if I can't get my license?!

Aizawa: Mineta...

Mr. Aizawa crouched down in front of Mineta.

Aizawa: don't ask if you can, say you will.

Mineta: RIGHT, SURE, I'VE SO GOT THIS!

Aizawa: if you can pass and get your provisional licenses then you novice eggs will hatch into chicks. You'll be semi-pros. I expect your best.

Kaminari: alright, I can't wait to be a heroic chicken!

Kirishima: let's call out the usual, you guys! On my mark GO PLUS-

???: ULTRA!

Our entire class look on in confusion as this random guy just jumped into our huddle.

???: You know, it's pretty rude to barge into other people's huddles like that, Inasa.

Inasa: what, pardon me!

This guy then leaned back and proceeded to slam the top of his head into the ground.

Inasa: I AM! SO! VERY! EXTREMELY SORRY!

Kaminari: who is this guy, I don't trust his enthusiasm!

It was then that I noticed the hat he was wearing. These guys were from Shiketsu high.

???: Hey (y/n), figured I'd see you here.

I looked toward the source of the voice and saw Netsu, wearing the same uniform as this crazy guy.

(Y/n): oh, hey Netsu.

He walked over to me and we greeted each other with a fist bump.

Inasa shot his body back into an upright position and spoke.

Inasa: friend of yours, Goguru?!

Netsu: yep, this is (y/n) (l/n).

Inasa bolted over to me, grabbed my hand, and vigorously shook it up and down.

Inasa: IT'S A PLEASURE TO BE MEETING ONE OF MY CLASSMATES' FRIENDS! I'M INASA YOARASHI, I'M SO EXCITED TO BE COMPETING WITH A SCHOOL AS PRESTIGIOUS AS UA HIGH!

(Y/n): uh, me too!

???: Let's go, you two!

Netsu: YEAH YEAH, KEEP YOUR PANTS ON, SEIJI! I'll see ya later, man!

Netsu and Inasa walked off, but before Mr. Aizawa could speak again...

???: ERASER?! I KNOW THAT SCOWL ANYWHERE!

Aizawa: ugh...

We all turned and saw a woman with long green hair walking over to us.

???: I saw you on TV and at the sports festival, but it's been a while since we were this close in person!

Midoriya: she looks familiar.

???: Let's get married.

Aizawa: no.

???: HAHAHA, YOU'RE REAL LAUGH RIOT, BUDDY!

Aizawa: as usual, you're impossible...Joke.

Midoriya: OH, THAT'S MS. JOKE, THE SMILE HERO! HER QUIRK IS "OUTBURST!" SHE FORCES PEOPLE AROUND HER TO LAUGH WHICH EFFECTS THEIR ABILITY TO THINK AND KEEPS THEM FROM BEING ABLE TO MOVE! HER FIGHTS AGAINST VILLAINS ARE ALWAYS FULL IF INSANITY!

Joke: come on, imagine it! If I was you're wife you'd have a future full of constant laughter!

Aizawa: that sounds like an actual nightmare.

Joke: HAHAHAHAHA!

Asui: I seem like you two are close.

Joke: our agencies were near each other! As young heros striving to make a difference A MUTUAL LOVE BLOOMED!

Aizawa: no it didn't.

Joke: I do miss retorts! You're my favorite person to tease, future husband!

(Y/n): ugh, I'm starting to have flashback to when my dad told me stories about when him and my mom first started dating.

Aizawa: so Joke, if you're here then that must mean...

Joke: that's right! Over here everyone, this is UA!

A bunch of students began walking over to us.

???: oh woah, it really is class A.

???: Wow, it's so amazing! I've seen them on TV before.

Joke: second years from Ketsubutsu Academy. This is class 2, they're my students.

The various students began greeting our class, but my attention was turned to this one guy. He was just...staring at me. His hair was dark blue and he had lilac eye. I didn't know why he was looking at me, but even when I started staring back he was still looking.

(Y/n): uh, you ok man?

He said nothing, he just stood there, blinking.

Aizawa: hey, get your costumes and head to orientation.

Everyone: YES SIR!

Class 1-A began making there way toward the arena, but I looked back only to see that guy still staring at me. I felt chills run down my spine.

(Y/n): better look out for that guy.