Epilogue

1 month later

(Y/n)'s POV

Tartarus prison, a facility used to house the biggest, baddest villains in the world. With its extremely thick walls and powerful artillery on both the inside and outside, it's impossible to break in or out. It's practically a fortress. It's currently home to villains such as The Hero Killer, Stain, All For One, and now...me.

It had been a whole month since I got locked up in this place. However, I didn't really get the same treatment as the other inmates. Unlike them, I didn't have to wear a straitjacket and could freely wander my cell as I pleased, but It was kind of unsettling to know that there was a machine gun with a camera attached to it watching me 24/7.

Of course, due to my being arrested, I missed the UA festival, but I WAS allowed to watch a recording of it. Class 1-A's hard work really paid off. It was absolutely amazing, just wish I could've been there in person.

I was just sat up against the wall of my cell with my knees up to my chest. for a few seconds I just thought about what I've been through during my time at UA. All the good times and bad, the friends I made, this journey to become heros that we were all on.

I felt a tear run down my cheek. Was this gonna be the rest of my life, rotting away in a cell? Sure it technically wasn't my fault, but I still had to pay for Plague's crimes.

Suddenly, the door to my cell opened. I wiped the tears from my face and stood up, it was the warden.

Warden: Come with me.

He walked out of the cell and I followed. It was weird, he didn't even bother to put handcuffs on me. After walking down the halls of various other cells containing extremely dangerous criminals, we arrived in a room with a bunch of safes on the walls. The warden opened one of them and pulled out a suitcase and my clothes. He handed them both to me and I took them.

Warden: get changed.

He lead me to a bathroom, where I then proceeded to change out of my prison attire and into my more casual clothes. I came out and he lead me down another hall. He stopped in front of a heavily reinforced door and it slowly began to open. I squinted my eyes and sunlight shined into my face. We both walked out onto the long bridge that lead to the prison.

Warden: your ride will be here in a little bit...good luck.

And with that he turned around and walked back inside, shutting the massive door behind him. I just stood there, confused.

(Y/n): wait, what just happened?

Suddenly, a black car pulled up a few yards away from me. The passenger side door opened and out stepped a ball of white fur.

Nezu: hello, (y/n).

(Y/n): principal Nezu? What the hell is going on?

Nezu: haha, isn't it obvious? You're being released.

(Y/n): ...no way.

I turned to one of the cameras on the outside of the prison. I pointed at it and yelled.

(Y/n): THIS BETTER NOT BE A JOKE, BECAUSE IF IT IS IT'S SICK!

???: It's not a joke, kid.

I looked over and saw Zenko climbing out from the back seat of the car along with All Might coming out of the driver's seat.

(Y/n): you're here too?

Zenko: yep, how ya been, kid?

(Y/n): bored.

Zenko: yeah, I hear prison's like that.

All Might: young (y/n)...

He walked over to me.