Chapter 24.5: A World Of Insanity

Plague: that kid doesn't have any idea what he's doing. He wants to become a hero, but he's always creating problems for himself. (Y/n) doesn't have any ideals, no good ones at least. He believes the world can become a better place if everyone came together inorder to fix it, while I believe the best way to make the world a better place is through what most would call "pointless chaos." He calls me a nuisance, but I call myself a prophet. Humanity is doomed to be its own downfall. What I have planned will only bring that day closer. This world reeks of pride and arrogance, I'm just doing it a favor. When I look at this planet all I see is noise around every corner. The never ending honk of car horns, the constant blabbering of people living in a fantasy world. It's my jobs to put an end to that fantasy. The world inside of (y/n)'s mind, or as I call it "home", is an inescapable labyrinth filled with nothing but silence and the endless echo of my voice. I'm planning to bring that world of silence and solitude into reality, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's just say that when my time comes and I have my chance, nobody will be able to stop me. Not (y/n), not his parents, not the new number 1 hero, not even that little broccoli. One way or another, this world...will know my plague...hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!