Chapter 32: The Big Three

(A/n) alright, so I decided to go with the idea of making (y/n) work under an original pro hero of mine. I've also decided to use an idea given to me by DadsGone. Thanks for the idea man. So I have his appearance, costume, and quirk down, but I need a hero name. The oneshot I published the other day will give you an explanation of what his quirk is)

(Y/n)'s POV

Well, after that little incident that me and Momo had, we basically became a couple. The girls of class 1-A were all excited, but some of the boys not so much, and when I say "some of the boys" I mean just Mineta. Being the pervert he is and with him having a "crush" on Momo, of course he was upset when he found out that we were a thing now.

Other than that me and Momo actually started doing cutesy stuff that stereotypical highschool couples would do. She'd write little notes on pieces of paper and pass them back to me. I'd open it up and see hearts and the occasional "XOXO", much to Mina and Hagakure's delight. Of course, I didn't mind it. I'd always fold them back up and put them in one of the drawers at my desk in my room.

ANYWAY, I'M GETTING OFF TRACK!

So recently Midoriya and Bakugo had a little fight which resulted in Mr. Aizawa putting them under house arrest. 3 days for Midoriya and 4 for Bakugo. So yeah, when Midoriya's time was up he was hyped to pick up where he left off.

So we were all sitting at our desks with Mr. Aizawa standing at the front.

Aizawa: good morning, now that Midoriya's back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. Go ahead and come in...

The door to our class slid open and 3 people walking in.

Aizawa: I'll have people who've experienced them first hand explain. I suggest you listen carefully as they point out how work studies differ from internships.

The 3 students stood at the front of the class. The one of the right was a guy who was slouched over looking at the floor. He had black hair and pointy ears. The one in the middle was a girl with long baby blue hair tht reached down to her waist. Finally, the guy on the left, he honestly looked like a character in a videogame I played.

Aizawa: these 3 are third years at UA. They rank at the very top of our student body. You may know them as...the big three.

Mr. Aizawa then turned to the students.

Aizawa: get to it, introduce yourselves briefly. Let's start with Amajiki.

The guy on the right opened his eye wider than I knew possible causing a shiver to run up everyone's spine.

Amajiki: ...it's no good...you two go, I just can't. Even if I try to imagine them as potatoes...I can see their human bodies...I know that they're still people...no words are coming out, my mind's blank...and my mouth is dry. I can't say anything...I wanna...

He turned around and put his head against the wall.

Amajiki: go home.

(Y/n): uh...did he just try to imagine me as a potato?

???: Haha, come on, Amajiki. You need to have the heart of a lion, not a kitten, you know even though you're human. Know what I mean?

The blue haired girl faced us.

???: This is our kitten, Tamaki Amajiki, and hi, my name is Nejire Hado. I'm supposed to talk about work studies, you first years have a really exciting time ahead of you. Wait, hold on.

She then walked up to Shoji.

Hado: why are you wearing a mask is it because your feeling sick or just...trying to look cool.

Shoji: uh, well-

Hado: OH WOAH, AND YOU MUST BE TODOROKI, RIGHT?! YEAH! How'd you get that big burn on your face?

Todoroki: that none of your-

Hado: oh (y/n), why do you wear those gloves all the time, are you afraid of germs or something?

(Y/n): well, no. They're actually for-

Hado: and Ashido if your horns break off you think you'll grow new ones, oh and can you wiggle them? Mineta, are those balls your hair or what, I don't get it. How would you get a haircut. OH, Asui you're a tree frog, not a gross toad, right? Oh my goodness, there's so much I wanna know about every one of you, let's have a QnA.

All of her questioning made her sound like a curious toddler. "Why why why, how how how", not really what you expect from 1 of UA's top students. She kept asking questions until Mr. Aizawa intervened.

Aizawa: this is completely irrational.

???: Oh, there's no need for you to worry, Eraserhead. I'm up next and I'll get the audience refocused.

He stood at the front and put his hand up to his ear in a listening motion.

???: THE FUTURE'S GONNA BE...

...silence

(Y/n): huh, so much for a hype man.

Kaminari: ...gonna be what?

Mirio: AWFUL! THAT'S YOUR PART, GUYS! WELL CRAP, MY CALL AND RESPONSE WAS A TOTAL FAIL!

I leaned forward and whispered to Momo.

(Y/n): is it just me or are these 3 completely bonkers?

Yaoyorozu: well, they've gotta be UA's top students for a reason.

???: Ok, you guys look like you have no idea what's going on. I guess we ARE third years who just showed up in your classroom to explain a program that's completely voluntary. I see how you'd be confused by that. Hm, you guys got your provisional licenses as first years, right? Huh, this batch of new student has proven to be pretty darn energetic. So the problem is...you must not have a sense of humor, that's why my joke didn't land.

Hado and Amajiki turned to him.

Amajiki: don't do it.

???: HEADS UP, THE RAD NEW PLAN IS ALL YOU FIRST YEARS FIGHT ME AT ONCE!

(Y/n): I'm sorry, what now?

Kirishima: you wanna fight us?

Sero: what, like now?

???: Well, if you want them to experience our experience, this is a pretty rational way of doing it then, right Eraserhead, rational.

Aizawa: ...do whatever you want.

(Y/n): ok, I guess we're doing this now!