Chapter 15: Mama's Boy

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): this isn't happening! this isn't happening! this isn't happening!

I was currently balled up in the corner, rocking back and forth with fear. You see, today was the day of our final exam and apparently in order to pass...we had to fight our teachers. I wasn't really worried about it, but I was worried when I found out who we were up against.

Sero: dude, chill out. It won't be that bad.

(Y/n): THAT'S EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, WE'RE NOT FIGHTING YOUR MOM!

Mineta was just standing off to the side drooling at the fact that we were up against the R-rated hero herself. Sero continued trying to calm me down.

Sero: look, she's your mom, maybe she'll go easy on us.

(Y/n): OH NONONONONO! SHE DOESN'T GO EASY ON MY DAD, THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL SHE'LL GO EASY ON US! SERIOUSLY, WHY WOULD THEY SET US AGAINST HER?!

The previous day

Nemuri's POV

Aizawa: alright, now I've decided to team Mineta, Sero, and (y/n) up together. Now I've put some thought into  who they're fighting. During the sports festival I noticed that (y/n) is pretty resourceful when in come to the uses of his quirk. However, during the battles, excluding his fight with Bakugo, he intentionally held back and decided not to use his quirk and rely on skill instead. He didn't want to hurt his opponents with his quirk knowing it's symptoms.

Nezu: so what do you suggest?

Aizawa: he needs to learn that in order to win in a fight with a villain then he'll have to dish out as much damage as he can. Which is why I've decided to put them up against you, Midnight.

Nemuri: why me?

Aizawa: if it's his own mother blocking his path to victory then he'll have to come up with a different strategy. He won't want to hurt you so if he doesn't come up with a working plan then he'll fail, and I expect you not to go easy on him just because he's your son. I know you want him to pass, but pretend he's just another opponent.

Nemuri: *nods*

Present day

(Y/n)'s POV

I was still balled up in the corner when Recovery Girl came into the room.

Recovery Girl: you're up, you 3. Good luck.

Sero help me up to my feet and made 1 last attempt to calm me down.

Sero: listen man, it's alright, everything's gonna be fine.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) shaking like a shaved cat in the snow

(Y/n): EVERYTHING IS NOT FINE! VERY VERY NOT FINE!

We were in the middle of our final exam when everything went wrong. My mom managed to get the drop on us and knock Sero unconscious. Me and Mineta were running for our lives from her.

Nemuri: where do you 2 think you're going?

She whipped Mineta from behind sending him stumbling forward.

Nemuri: haha, if I see someone running away from me and scream...my sadistic side aches so bad I can't sit still.

The look she had on her face terrified me to my very core. I picked up Mineta propelled myself into the air with a blast of mist from my free hand. I landed behind a rather large rock, set Mineta down, and sat down with my back against the rock. I placed a hand on my forehead.

Mineta: man, how can your mom be so sexy and so scary at the same time?

(Y/n): I don't know, but we have to get past her if we wanna pass.

Mineta: well, I'm out of ideas.

We then heard my mom's voice not to far away.

Nemuri: come out come out wherever you are.

That mocking tone in her voice sent chills down my spine. Mineta quickly hid next to me behind to rock.

Mineta: *whisper* what do we do?

Dozens of potential plans sped through my head until my eyes widened when I thought of one that might work.

(Y/n): alright, I have a plan, but you'll have to do exactly what I say...and please don't laugh.

Midoriya's POV

Me and a few other students were watching (y/n) and Mineta's fight with Midnight. The cameras showed Midnight standing about 15 yards away from the rock that they were hiding behind.

Suddenly, 4 of (y/n)'s smoke grenades were thrown from behind the rock. A massive cloud of purple mist formed. (Y/n) ran out of the cloud and was heading straight for Midnight. Her sadistic smile grew larges as he drew closer. Out of nowhere, (y/n) seemed to trip on something and stumble forward, causing him to skid across the ground.

(Y/n) sat up and held his scrapped knee. Then tears began pouring out of his eyes before he started balling his eyes out.

Uraraka: HE'S CRYING?!

Suddenly, Midnight dropped her whip and ran over to (y/n)'s side.

Nemuri: OH MY GOD, SWEETIE, ARE YOU OK?! LET ME SEE IT!

Midoriya: WHAT'S GOING ON?!

Recovery Girl: hm, interesting.

Midnight began examining (y/n)'s scrapped knee with a look of genuine concern. (Y/n) then immediately got back to his feet and started sprinting to the escape gate.

Midnight: WAIT, WHAT ABOUT YOUR TEAMMATE?!

(Y/n) flipped up his cape, revealing Mineta clinging to his back by 2 of his balls.

(Y/n) grabbed Sero off of the ground and ran out of through the gate. Mineta jumped off of his back and (y/n) started breathing sighs of relief.

Recovery Girl: impressive, he got passed Midnight by using her motherly instincts to his advantage. Very clever.