Chapter 22: Search And Rescue

Byoki's POV

Me and a bunch of other heros were gathered to discuss a  the search and rescue plan to get Bakugo and (y/n) back, as well as stopping the league of villains. I left my agency and hitched a ride with Mt Lady and Kamui Wood. We got to the police station and I stood in a line of other top 10 heros.

Tsukauchi: we've gathered some of our finest heros here today. Now, let's talk strategy.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was sat down and locked into a chair. Me and Bakugo had been kidnapped by the league of villains and taken to this weird bar. I managed to learn their names through them talking to each other, but the one that stood out the most was Smog. Ever since he kicked me through that warp gate he's been looking at me with a seemingly forced smile while his eye would twitch with what I had to assume was rage.

Me and Bakugo were sitting, cuffed to chairs that were placed side by side. With everything that was going on, I was extremely anxious. However, I was trying my best to keep my cool, but given the situation and the fact that I haven't taken my medication I was on almost on the verge of breaking.

Shigaraki: I'll ask you one more time, Katsuki Bakugo and (y/n) (l/n), aspiring heros...will you join the league of villains?

I looked over at Bakugo and saw a menacing smile on his face.

Bakugo: go throw yourself into traffic.

Shigaraki turned to me.

Shigaraki: well, what about you (y/n)?

I didn't even bother answer his question. I just asked my own question.

(Y/n): I just don't see why the league of villain would want ME to join their little gang of misfits.

Shigaraki: isn't it obvious? You might be the son of one of the top 10 heros, but with a quirk like your, you have so much potential on the side of the villains. Not to mention, you put on quite the show during the sports festival. I was on the edge of my seat watching that.

(Y/n): so you don't want me, you want Plague.

Shigaraki: oh, don't think of it like that. We just think that other personality of your would be more useful on our side.

I flashed him a smile.

(Y/n): huh, and here I was, flattered that the league of villains would want me to join them. Listen, I know what  you guys are trying to do. You want to destroy hero society as a whole through mean of pointless destruction, and that's why you want Plague.

Shigaraki: hm, you learn quick.

(Y/n): there's just one problem. That's not how Plague rolls. He doesn't want to change people's perception of heros, he doesn't want to change to world, he just wants death. So I think I speak for him too when I say there's no way in hell I'm gonna join your little hodgepodge of psychopaths.

Smog: well, we're not really asking you. We're asking the little sadist that lives inside your head.

Smog over to my chair and got closer to my face.

Smog: why don't you let him out so we can have a chat.

I only responded by spitting in his face. He staggered back in surprise before wiping his face and looking at me with an expression of pure rage.

Smog: YOU LITTLE BRAT!

He went to strike me, but the villain with the leather patch face grabbed him by the wrist, stopping him.

Dabi: chill out, Smoky. If you wanna settle your beef with his dad then we need him unharmed.

Twice: it would seem that Smog has quite the temper. No he doesn't!