I-Island Love (Part 1)

(A/n) bit of a disclaimer, this series of bonus chapters will be more dedicated to romance and comedy as opposed to action)

(Y/n)'s POV

I-Island, an artificial island far off the coast of the United States. Home to over 10, 000 scientists dedicated to studying quirks and support items.

I watched with my face pressed against the window as the island grew closer and closer.

(Y/n): dude, we're here!

I nudged Netsu as he sat in his seat looking at his phone. He leaned over and looked out the window with me.

(Y/n): there it is!

Netsu: ha, you're really excited about this, huh?

(Y/n): of course I am, I've alway wanted to visit this place. My question is why aren't you as excited as me?

Netsu: uh well, I've done a few tours of the island online so I've technically seen most of it.

(Y/n): I'm still confused as to how you got tickets to this place, wanna enlighten me about that?

Netsu: uh...

Suddenly, the intercom rang

Pilot: attention passengers, the plane will be landing shortly.

(Y/n): CRAP, I GOTTA GET CHANGED!

I practically jumped out of my seat before grabbing my costume and running to the plane bathroom.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi (y/n) and chibi Netsu going through the immigration process

After changing into our hero costumes and going through the immigration process me and Netsu finally walked out to see the glory of I-Island. I immediately began bouncing on my heels like an excited child. I took my camera out of my bag and just start taking pictures of basically everything I saw.

Netsu: hey, don't go all tourist on me.

(Y/n): well, my mom told me to take plenty of photos, so if I don't she's gonna embarrass me at school...again.

Netsu: fair enough, it's a shame that we couldn't come during I-Expo though.

(Y/n): but still, it's amazing to be here.

We both began walking around

After a while of just exploring and taking pictures we got lunch before taking a break in the park.

Netsu: is your sim card full yet?

(Y/n): not yet, now come on.

Netsu: uh, actually...

I turned and looked at him, a bit confused.

(Y/n): what, is something wrong?

Netsu: n-no, it's just...