SEVEN: Crazy Pills

They pulled into the driveway and Ivy was outside pulling weeds. She looked calm. Sebastian had his doubts.

"We are back with food. It's not sympathy food, it was purchased out of pure hate!" He watched Ivy turn as she stood up. He had no idea what she would say.

"Good. In that case, I will help and I won't toss it." She blushed. She had no idea why.

Sebastian looked into her eyes and pulled her to a stop. "Are you on something?"

"Yes. The doctor gave something for stress or whatever. Those were her words. I figured I would try one. It's a very low dose. I'm feeling a little better." Ivy smiled and took a bag from Cooper.

"Cool." Cooper smiled. "My mom is on crazy pills. I can't wait to tell Jake!"

Sebastian just shook his head and laughed. He loaded his arms with bags and stormed into the house. Ivy hummed and packed the cabinets and fridge.

"I am cooking dinner tonight." He stated.

"Okay." Ivy sighed. "Oh! I thought about renting a movie tonight. We should watch it. Cooper ...is he even here?"

"I think he is packing up and heading to Jake's." Sebastian knew he was.

"I hope he marries that boy one day!" Ivy smiled and winked at Sebastian. He just laughed and nodded. He wasn't saying anything.

"I have known for a while but Damien would have freaked out and disowned Cooper. I wasn't telling him!" Ivy smiled. "Maybe I need a lower dose or maybe I need to take another one!" She laughed. She was feeling pretty good.

"How about we order pizza instead. Pizza and a movie?" Sebastian smiled.

"Do you hit on all the girls like this?" Ivy smiled.

Sebastian blushed and covered his face. "I am not hitting on you, Ivy." He looked at her.

"Oh. Okay. Good. Sorry about that...I think it's these pills! I'm so sorry." Ivy picked up the phone and ordered pizza. She got one with veggies. She knew that Sebastian was vegetarian even though he never told her. She was a huge fan.

Sebastian was stunned that she ordered one with veggies. How did she know? It hit him, she was a fan? No. No way. Damien never said anything. He was letting it go for now. He found himself on the living room floor with pizza boxes and wine, watching a movie with Ivy.

"This is so nice." Ivy sighed. She leaned back on the couch using it as a headrest for her head. Sebastian copied her.

"This is." Sebastian sipped his wine. "So, veggie pizza. Did you know I was vegetarian?"

Ivy cleared her throat. She was half drunk now. "Uh, sure. I think that Damien mentioned it."

"He didn't know."

Ivy sighed. "Fine. I read it in one of those magazines. Okay?"

Sebastian laughed. "Are you a fan?"

Ivy blushed. "No! No fucking way!" She hated herself.

Sebastian smiled. "You are a fan!"

Ivy laughed. "No way. I just read it somewhere."

"And you remembered it. You are a fan!" He smiled.

"I hate you!"

"Sure, but you are a fan and I'm taking that as a compliment. Do you want an autograph? I can leave it for you for a small fee!" Sebastian teased.

"Isn't it costing whoever a lot of money every day that you aren't shooting?" Ivy was changing the subject.

"Wow! How did you know I was shooting another film?" Sebastian smiled.