EIGHT: Insanity

Ivy heard her phone ring. It was Cooper's ringtone. She was laying in Sebastian's arms on the floor of the living room with a afghan that their mom made, draped over them. "I have to find my phone. Cooper is calling." She had to get up.

"I am making us lunch or dinner!" Sebastian was starving.

"I will let you." Ivy smiled.

Sebastian stood and pulled her up. Ivy found her phone under a chair in the dining room. She found her robe too.

Sebastian was in his jeans and nothing else. He looked sexy as hell. Ivy almost dropped her phone. She pushed a button to recall Cooper. She pushed the speaker to hear him better.

"Mom. Is it safe?" He was kind of kidding.

"What? Why?" Ivy was worried.

Sebastian chuckled on accident. He knew why. He was making a couple of sandwiches and some pasta. He needed the carbs after that workout.

"Mom....I..." Cooper sighed. "I tried to come home about an hour ago..."

Ivy turned red and groaned. "Shit! I am so sorry. I have no excuse for that, Cooper!"

Sebastian turned red too. "Insanity!"

"We are crazy. Sebastian said that we are crazy. I'm so sorry!" Ivy hated herself. She was sure self-loathing was a step of some kind. Maybe a step closer to hell.

"Please, Mom! You looked very happy. I'm not judging you." Cooper had his own problems. He spent the morning kissing his friend.

"Oh, really? I'm judging me. I think your uncle is too!" Ivy teased.

Sebastian looked at her and smiled. "Sure am. Hard." He winked. He wasn't referring to how he was judging her. He was hard just thinking about her.

Ivy blushed again. "It's safe. I think. Are you okay?"

Cooper sighed. "Can we talk when I get home?"

"Absolutely. Do you need a ride?" Sebastian asked. He didn't even mean to answer for Ivy. "Sorry."

"I'm good. I love you. Mom, Uncle Sebastian. I love you both." Cooper sighed and hung up.

"Well, great." Ivy put her head on the table. Life sucked right now.

"How long until he's here?" Sebastian smiled.

"Sixteen minutes." Ivy didn't have time to ask.

Sebastian pulled Ivy to him and dragged her to the laundry room and bent her over the washer. She didn't even take her robe off. He worked around it. They had three minutes to sit at the table and pretend he didn't just bang her over an appliance.

Ivy started laughing as she ate her sandwich. Sebastian chuckled into his pasta. "Are we talking about it?" He had to ask.

"No! No, we aren't."

"It should happen again, right?" He was hoping it should.

"Fuck yes!" Ivy smiled.

"Fuck yes!" He smiled as Cooper walked in.

He looked a little stressed. He sat at the table. He looked at the table and sighed. "You look better, Mom."

Ivy turned red.

Sebastian cleared his throat and apologized to Cooper first. "Sorry for whatever you saw, Cooper. I'm sorry. Nothing was supposed to happen. I have lost my mind!" Sebastian sighed. He was still in jeans and nothing else and Ivy was in her robe.

"Me too." Ivy looked ashamed. She felt bad.

"I won't judge you. I have to tell you something..." Cooper sighed. "I kissed Jake." He said it really fast.