TWENTY-SEVEN: I'm Happy Though

Jake was laying with Cooper in his bed. The second time was even better. Who knew. Now they both had a hickey. He heard someone in the kitchen. People were talking. He smelled bacon and his stomach growled. Cooper moved and stretched in Jake's arms.

Jake smiled. "Good morning!"

Cooper turned and smiled a wicked smile. "Is that door still locked?"

Jake looked at the door. "Yes. Should be. Why?"

Cooper didn't answer but he wasn't getting dressed for breakfast.

Ivy sighed. "Should we knock on the door?"

Sebastian was wrapped around her. They were in his kitchen making breakfast. She was making a couple of Mimosas.

She took a sip and sighed. "That was the best night, Sebastian." She kissed him and handed him his glass.

"It was. This morning wasn't something to ignore either!" He kissed her. "Should we wake them?"

Ivy sighed. "Cooper never sleeps in. Do you think they are awake?" She didn't want to think about it. "I can't believe I allowed my son to sleep with his boyfriend. I am the worst mother!"

"Or the fucking best mom ever! I wish my mom was that cool when I was sixteen!" Sebastian smiled.

Ivy laughed. She all of a sudden felt nauseated. "Oh!" She covered her mouth and ran to his bathroom and got sick. She felt just awful. The last time she felt like this was...She was going to pass out. No way that was possible. She was sick again.

The boys heard her and rushed out of Jake's room in their boxers. "Is my mom okay?" Cooper was worried. His dad threw up a lot when he found out he was dying!

"I don't know!" Sebastian was worried. "Go get dressed and breakfast is ready. I'm sure this is nothing." He looked worried. He still rushed into his room. "Ivy!"

Ivy was rinsing her mouth. "I'm using your toothbrush and I will buy you a new one!" She didn't wait. She tried to brush them but gagged. She settled for mouth wash. "Gross!"

"Are you okay?"

"Sure. Better. I clearly don't want orange juice right now!" She smiled but felt weak. "I may have a problem, Sebastian! I need to pick up a pregnancy test. I'm two weeks late and I just threw up!" She watched him. "I'm sorry!"

"I thought you were..." He stared.

"My tubes are tied which means that I can't have kids! I didn't think it was possible. The doctor said that there was like a point oh nine nine percent chance that I could ever get pregnant after. It's been five years. There is no way!" Ivy sat on the bed.

"Unless..." Sebastian sighed. "I'm a vampire, Ivy. Maybe my sperm is super vampire sperm? Not that the child will be. I don't think it works that way but this is my fault!"

"I'm blaming you!" She smiled. "Let's get through breakfast. Okay?"

Sebastian helped her up and walked her to the table. Cooper was freaking out. "Are you okay?" He was worried. "I can't lose you too, Mom!" He was in tears.

Ivy shook her head. "No! I'm not going anywhere, Sweetheart! It's nothing terminal." She took a breath. "I think I'm pregnant." She said it really fast.

Cooper stared at his mom. "What?"

Ivy nodded. "I don't know for sure but I'm not dying. I didn't mean to scare you!"

Cooper stared. "How could you be so irresponsible! You just made sure I had condoms but you couldn't do the same!" He stared at Sebastian. "I have tons in my drawer, use them!" He was freaking out.