TWENTY-ONE: The Store Room

Ivy was sitting in her office, the store had just closed for the weekend. She was getting things together to send to her accountant. Pay day was next week.

She was grateful that her staff returned and they were patient with her. She even had a new shipment coming in tomorrow. She was going to be in the storeroom all weekend. Maybe Jake and Cooper could help.

There was a knock on the front door. Ivy stood up and walked out to the main floor. It was dark but she saw a silhouette. A man. Tall...Sebastian? She turned on the porch light. "Sebastian!"

"Hey. Ivy." He smiled. "Can we come in?" He was with some girl.

Ivy smiled and unlocked the door. He stepped in and she was in his arms. "Missed you!" He kissed her hard. He had no interest in stopping.

"This is Vera." He kissed her again. "She wanted to see your place!" His mouth was on hers. He just waved at Vera to look around. He didn't want to stop kissing Ivy. "I missed you!"

Ivy just kissed him back. She missed him too.

Vera was making a pile of clothes already. "I think she missed you too, Shaw." She laughed and kept finding clothes. "These are nice! You always have great taste! I would ask if you are gay but I can see that you aren't!"

Sebastian smiled and looked into Ivy's blue eyes. "Definitely not gay. Straight men can have great taste! I love this dress on you, Ivy! You look edible!" A growl rumbled through his chest. She felt it vibrate.

Ivy smiled. "Thanks. Do you have time?"

"For what?"

"I want to show you something in my office!" Ivy blushed.

"Fuck yes!" Sebastian dragged Ivy to her office. "Be a few minutes, Vera!" He slammed the door.

Vera laughed. She was shopping and didn't care.

Sebastian sighed as he touched Ivy. "I have missed you so much!" They were one person. He was in love with her. "I love you, Ivy! I'm sorry! I just wanted to tell you that. I don't expect anything from you. I just wanted you to know."

Ivy was shocked. "I.."

Sebastian shook his head. "No! Don't say anything. I don't want you to. Okay. It's okay. I just had to see you and tell you that I love you and I didn't want you to feel alone. I have some time. Maybe I can take you out?"

"Like a date?" Ivy was shocked.

"Yes. Like a date." Sebastian was kissing her again. He didn't want to talk anymore. "Let's talk later!"

Ivy didn't get time to ask anymore questions. She was being ravaged by Sebastian. She just enjoyed him.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.