SEVENTEEN: Not Alone

A/N: this is My fave!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian gave in and flew Jake out with his mom's permission. Since Ivy was there too, she was okay with it. It got him out of her hair for a minute. He just kept asking when Cooper was coming back. He was missing his friend and it was summer break.

Cooper looked at his phone. "Jake is on the plane." He smiled. Sebastian just chuckled. Cooper glared. Ivy just shook her head.

"What?" Cooper asked. He was going to defend himself.

"Nothing. I have no room to judge, Cooper. None." Ivy looked at Sebastian. He nodded.

"I told him flying was cool." Cooper tried to move on.

"I thought he has flown before?" Ivy thought he had an aunt that they visited.

"Yes, but not alone." Cooper was ready for Jake to be here.

Cooper was in love and Ivy knew it. She would have to watch them. She still had no idea when they were going back home.

Carol, Jake's mom, didn't care because she knew that Cooper needed his friend. Jake told her he was having a tough time.

Carol had a soft spot for Cooper and he just lost his dad Carol wanted to help. Ivy asked if a week was too long and Carol was okay with that. It gave her time without Jake too and it gave Jake a good experience.

Ivy found Cooper in his room before they left for the airport. "So, did you talk about it?"

Cooper looked at his mom. "About what?"

Ivy rolled her eyes. "Did you and Jake talk about the kiss?"

Cooper sighed. "No. Jake never acted different so I let it go. I can't lose him as a friend, Mom. I can't. I am okay with us just being friends and his family doesn't talk about anything. You know Carol and Corey, they never share feelings. Jake will never discuss it, so I don't."

"Cooper, you should talk about it with him. You know that. It's still there. The kissing will always be there in the background. You need to get it out in the open. You will never get past it if you don't and that can wreck a friendship as well. Talk to him while he's here. Okay?" Ivy sighed. She figured he wouldn't talk about it. Cooper was guarded with Jake. She surrendered and walked out.

Sebastian drove the car to go get Jake. Ivy gave Jake a hug as they greeted him. "How was the flight?"

"Oh, it was cool. I was a little nervous because I have never flown alone before but it was nice. Thanks for letting me come. This is awesome! I have never been to another country, once. Niagara Falls. Mom got us passports for that last summer. I'm glad now." Jake was nervous. He hadn't met Sebastian yet.

"Jake, this is my uncle Sebastian." Cooper looked at his uncle. "This is Jake."

"It's a pleasure. I've heard a lot about you. Come on. Let's get you settled in." He took Jake's bag and walked with Ivy.

Sebastian watched Jake. He was a very cute kid, very attractive. A lot of girls were wasting their time thinking about him. Jake was taller with broad shoulders and an easy smile. He had dark hair that he tucked under a knitted cap that his mother made him.

He had pretty brown eyes. Sebastian could tell he had a fun personality. It hit Sebastian. This kid was the cool kid in school. Jake was friends with the popular jock kid. Sebastian was never cool. He was a nerd in school.

"I had no idea that you were Cooper's uncle! I am a huge fan! I have seen all of your movies and I just bought the last one that came out! I read that you were shooting another one and I already can't wait to see it!" Jake was trying to shut up. This was Sebastian Shaw!

Sebastian glared at Cooper. "You didn't tell him I was your uncle?"

Cooper laughed. "No! Who would believe me?"

"That is true! I wouldn't have! I would have thought it was a lie." Jake smiled at Cooper.

Cooper nodded. "See!" He watched Jake. "Wait until you see his house! It is awesome! Wait until you see the pool! I won't tell you and spoil the tour. It's better in person."

"Thanks, Cooper." Sebastian smiled. He didn't know if Cooper liked the house. He didn't spend that much time in it. He was kidnapped.

"Well, it's cool. I may never leave!" Cooper threatened.

Jake stared. "You can't move and leave me alone without you! I will come with you! Don't leave without me!" He was serious about that. He couldn't live without Cooper.

Ivy looked at Sebastian. The feelings that Cooper had for Jake were mutual. Interesting. Sebastian just nodded. Cooper glared at the back of his mom's head.

Jake's mom wasn't as open minded as Ivy and Jake's dad would disown him. Cooper never told Jake that he told Sebastian and his mom about the kiss. He hoped no one teased him with Jake here. He hoped they didn't say anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.