THIRTY-THREE: Strip Gaming

Ivy didn't know how it was going to work. And to make things more complicated, Sebastian would have to go back in January to begin filming another movie.

She didn't know what they were doing. She went to work and the boys went to school. Things settled down a little. A month flew by. Ivy was busy helping Vera. They stayed in contact and Vera was becoming Ivy's best friend. They talked about everything. She was planning another visit around Christmas.

Sebastian began working at the shop and people would recognize him and get his autograph or picture. He always had them post that they were at Ivy's shop. It was free advertising.

Cooper and Jake came to the shop with news. Jake sat on a stool at the counter. It had been a month with Sebastian as his father and he loved him. They talked and Jake liked it.

"Did you see the sign at Carol and Corey's. They put the house up for sale." Jake sounded casual.

"Fucking pricks." Sebastian said and cursed some more.

Jake sighed. "I'm relieved actually. Don't have to deal with them. Let them go. I don't need them!" He was in tears. He wiped his face. He felt so rejected.

"I'm sorry, Jake." Cooper touched his face. Jake wrapped around Cooper. "I can make you feel better, later." Cooper whispered in his ear. He nibbled it a little. Jake closed his eyes and melted.

Jake forgot where they were. "We could have very gay sex in their yard!"

Ivy laughed and wiped tears. Sebastian stared at her. She cleared her throat. "The baby thought that was funny!" She smiled.

Cooper laughed and held his lover tight. He was there for him. "I don't know what very gay sex is but you can show me!" He pulled Jake up. "Be home for dinner!" They rushed out of the shop.

"I like what they are thinking." Sebastian picked Ivy up and took her to her office. He loved her gently.

Sure enough a large packing semi was in front of the house. Jake and Cooper walked up as movers were loading. Carol stormed out. "I don't want to see you!" She wiped a tear.

Cooper took Jake's hand and arm. "Carol. He was just looking for his football stuff. We appreciate his clothes but..."

Carol nodded. She stepped closer. "I will put all of your stuff on the curb tonight at midnight. Are you really...gay?"

Jake glared. "Yes. I love Cooper. We are dating and he is my boyfriend. I'm not sorry and I will not apologize for loving Cooper!" He was so mad at her.

"I'm so sorry but I can't talk to you anymore. Take care, Jake and I am sorry!" She stormed off in tears. She lost control and cried in the garage. She didn't want to go and leave her son. She didn't care if he was gay. But Corey cared.

"Fuck you!" Jake yelled as the garage door closed. Cooper sighed. "It's your decision! You have a choice, Carol!" Jake had stepped forward as he yelled. Cooper pulled him back. Jake was shaking. "Fuck her!" He said that more for himself. Jake wiped tears.

Cooper nodded. "Let's go. Come on, Lover." Cooper smiled when he saw Jake smile. "Let's go and actually play video games."

"Sounds hot!" Jake laughed and wiped his tears.

Cooper looked at him. He put his hands on his face and wiped his tears with his thumbs. "I love you, you homo!" Cooper smiled.

Jake laughed and shed more tears. "Thanks." He kissed Cooper slowly. Cooper wrapped around him and slid his hands in his man's hair. Jake's hands were on the small of his back and pulled him closer.

Cooper put his forehead on Jake's forehead. "I am sorry for them." He slowly kissed him again. Cooper felt tears of his own and that surprised him.

Jake nodded. "Me too. You lost them too, Cooper."

Cooper nodded. He shed some tears and Jake wiped them. "We both lost them." He wiped his face. "I hadn't thought about me!" He closed his eyes as he wiped tears. He was rejected too. Carol was his other mom. He covered his face and cried too.

Jake wrapped around Cooper. "Come on. Homo." Cooper straightened and laughed. He was still crying. "Damn it! The tears won't stop!" He wiped his face three times and used his shirt.

Jake took off his shirt and wiped Cooper's tears. "Well, what in the fuck do we do now?" He sighed. Cooper just looked at Jake. "What?"

"Well, you just used a curse word in a regular sentence. It was weird. So, what in the fuck do we do?" Cooper echoed.

"Video games!" They both said it at the same time and laughed.

"Whatever we do, I am not giving this shirt back!" Cooper smiled mischievously.

Jake glared and rushed at Cooper. Cooper jumped back and laughed. Jake chased Cooper back to the apartments. Jake didn't know how Cooper always made him laugh but he loved him for it.

Ivy was worried and brought Chinese food home for dinner. Sebastian helped carry stuff. "Dinner is served." She smiled. She stopped and stared. Jake and Cooper were actually in the living room, playing video games, clothes and all.

Sebastian saw it and decided to tease them. "Are you guys breaking up?"

Jake hit pause and stared back. "No. We are celebrating with video games. If I beat Cooper, I get his shirt."

Ivy laughed. "Where is your shirt?" She had to admit that this kid was built. Very nice. She was hornier lately and took a breath. Underage child, your son's boyfriend, Jake. Just touch Sebastian. She moved for plates.

"Uh, we can talk about that while we eat." Jake was cryptic. He slid his shirt back on. Cooper was taking it back later.

Cooper helped set the table and they sat. "So, Carol said she was leaving some stuff on the curb at midnight. We saw her for a minute. Jake told her to fuck off."

Ivy smiled. "Good." She loaded her plate. "This baby wants some Chinese!" She started eating. Inhaled and moaned.

"So, they are moving. Really?" Sebastian smiled at Ivy, who skipped the chop sticks and was using her fork. She was starving.

"Appears so. I just wanted my football stuff and they have all of my games!" Jake sighed. "I had four game systems. It was a lot of games."

Sebastian smiled. "Maybe we can begin a new collection."

Jake smiled. "Thanks, Dad."

Sebastian smiled. "Cool. And I just had a weird thought. What does that make the baby? If you are both the baby's brothers and you are dating? I don't want to think about it!"

Cooper smiled. "Well, I am a half brother, Jake is the step brother and my boyfriend. Wow!"

Sebastian just laughed. "Let's not talk to anyone!"

Jake nodded in agreement and Cooper agreed. They all started laughing while Ivy just ate and shook her head.

After dinner, Ivy and Sebastian went for a walk and she had some stuff to do at the shop. She promised to be back by eleven. Cooper and Jake promised they would just play video games.

They played strip video games. When someone lost, they lost an article of clothing. They laughed and had fun video game sex on the living room floor. They wouldn't tell Sebastian about that but it wasn't on the couch.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.