TWENTY-NINE: The Same Chair

Jake and Cooper were back with bags of stuff. They bought dinner and some kites. Their evening was set. They bought some charcoal things for a fire on the beach and a couple of camp chairs. They were putting things up when Ivy and Sebastian emerged. Ivy was straightening her top.

"Mom! Come on! Can't you guys keep it in your pants!" Cooper teased and smiled.

"We bought dinner for tonight for everyone and we bought kites to fly and we are separating, Jake and I are making smores on the beach and we are skinny dipping."

"That sounds like fun!" Sebastian smiled. "For you. What's for dinner?"

"Well, something simple because I can't cook. It's surf and turf from the market. Just throw it in the oven for twenty minutes and dinner for four. Some woman at the market helped us. She was nice and I held Jake's hand and no one cared."

"Right. We actually saw several couples. Same sex couples. It was nice. Oh, we bought some veggie packs also."

Cooper pulled Jake out to the back deck and into a chair. Jake laughed with Cooper as they fell together. They fell out of the chair and onto the deck floor. They both laughed uncontrollably.

"What are you two doing?" Sebastian sat with a beer and chuckled at them.

Cooper was trying to untangle from Jake. "We were trying to sit down!"

Jake laughed harder. "He sat and I tripped. I fell on him and we fell off the chair to the ground!" He took a breath.

Cooper stood and pulled Jake up. "Can we try that again or do we need separate chairs?"

Jake smiled and sat in the lounge chair. "I think I want to share a seat with you." He smiled and patted the chair between his legs. Cooper sat in front of Jake. Jake pulled him back and wrapped his arms over his body. They both melted.

"Ivy, bring a mop and bucket out here! We are going to need two. One to pour them into and one for me when I puke!" Sebastian smiled. He chuckled and leaned back and sipped his beer.

"I love your house, Sebastian." Jake smiled. His head was against the back of the chair.

"I love having people to share it with. Thanks for coming here with me. I have never had anyone to share with." He sighed.

"Never? But I see pictures of you with all those women. I figured you were plenty busy." Jake smiled.

"No. Anne and I have a deal. You can't tell anyone, Jake. No one knows. These guys do." Sebastian explained his deal with Anne. Jake was thrilled. More gay people. His world was starting to fill up with them since he moved out of him parents house.

"But I read you were getting married to her?" Jake stared.

"All fake. The magazine made that up. I love her like a sister. She is wonderful and so is her girlfriend. They are like sisters to me. Nothing more. I was actually a virgin... before your mom." He whispered it.

Both boys sat up. "What?"

Sebastian smiled. "Hey, don't shame me. I was waiting for the right woman. I didn't want to just have sex with just anyone. I wanted it to mean something. I love Ivy. She means everything." They stared. "What? Oh, I love you both too."

"Did she know that?" Cooper asked.

"No. We don't talk at all I just hold her down and have my way with her!" He glared. "Yes, she knows." He inhaled. "We have company. Paparazzi. They are coming. Try to act natural." Sebastian sighed.

Sure enough some douche was taking pictures from a bush. Sebastian smiled. "Come on out, Louis. This is my nephew and his boyfriend. We are enjoying a couple of weeks here. Is it just you?"

A man walked out. "Hey, Mr. Shaw. Yes. I hope so. But Joe has a nose on him. He will be here before long. How's your night?"

"Good. Just stay farther away. I'm here with my girl too. I think I am turning in early but they are going skinny dipping later." He winked.

"Look, they are new. Be kind. They just came out and Jake's family kicked him out for being gay. He's had a tough week so we came to relax. Can we meet up tomorrow for some good pics?"

"Mr. Shaw. That would be great. Don't worry. I am turning in early tonight and all of the pics will be tasteful." He winked. "My life partner is gay!" Louis smiled. "How about some pics tomorrow of the family in the water." Louis smiled.

Sebastian leaned back. "Sounds great. Night, Louis."

Louis smiled. "Night." He walked off down the beach.

"He will be taking pics of you by the ocean tonight. I don't care but they will be in a couple of rags. Your parents may see in line at the grocery store." Sebastian smiled.

Jake smiled. "We are having sex on the beach!"

Cooper shook his head. "It's all or nothing with you. We are just kissing on the beach." He laughed. Sebastian chuckled.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.