THIRTY-EIGHT: Football

"Five minutes!" Sebastian answered. He was ignoring the sex talk. Ivy and Sebastian walked out of the kitchen with food on platters.

Greta smiled. "This must be bad news."

Sebastian sighed. "Please, enjoy."

Jake was starving and ate twice his normal helping. Football made him hungry. Cooper smiled and just looked at his plate. He had been ready for Jake since he walked in all sweaty. He kept seeing him in the shower. That image wasn't going away.

Jake leaned into Cooper. "Hey, are you okay? I am sorry about talking to your Grandma."

Cooper laughed and covered his mouth. "No. I'm not mad." He looked at Jake and looked down. Jake looked down and saw the distraction. Cooper was ready. "Oh. Damn. Hold that thought." He whispered in Cooper's ear. They both just started laughing. Cooper put his head on Jake shoulder and Jake put his hand in his hair.

"No sex at the table." Ivy glared.

Cooper cleared his throat and just shook his head. "Sorry."

Food was gone and dessert was inhaled. Cooper and Jake had homework that they were doing in the living room. "You want to tell me the bad news, now?" Greta watched them.

Ivy cleared her throat. "It's not bad...necessarily."

Sebastian chimed in. "Under different circumstances, it would be good news. This is just..."

Ivy helped. "Not what we were trying to do or meant to happen. I'm still not sure how!"

Sebastian sighed. "Ivy is pregnant."

Greta smiled. "Damian's?" She figured it was.

Ivy shook her head. "No. It was after. Greta, I got my tubes tied five years ago! The doctor said that this can happen if the sperm is...desperate enough. I guess."

"Determined. I don't like to think that they are desperate!" Sebastian smiled.

"And are you keeping it?" Greta glared. A lot of people would think about abortion.

"Yes. We are going to try this. Raise it together." Ivy covered her face. "I am so sorry! None of this was supposed to happen!"

Greta nodded. "No. You never plan for your husband to die and leave behind a very handsome brother." She winked. "Ivy, you are young and gorgeous. Good for you. Sebastian needed someone like you to shake him up. He has been alone for a long time. It's good for nothing, being alone. I don't care what you say, Sebastian. No good. This is better!"

Sebastian nodded. "It is but I am out of my league, Mom."

Greta laughed. "You have Ivy and these boys are almost raised. They are good boys. They can help. I am homeless right now. I can help...if you want."

Ivy smiled. And wiped a tear. "Please!"

Greta smiled. "Good. I need a break from those men. So, my grandchild." She smiled a sweet happy smile. It was genuine. "Thought I would be upset, huh?"

Sebastian nodded. "Yes. We didn't deal with this stuff that well! Every time things seem to calm down, we get another surprise. Ivy found out she was pregnant the morning after Jake and Cooper figured out they were very gay. Life has been weird and...I find myself raising a teenage boy! I don't know what I'm doing! Ivy is helping."

Greta smiled. "Good. And now, I'm here. Are we going to hotties football game?"

Ivy smiled. "We can. Hey, Jake? Do you have a schedule?"

Jake walked in with Cooper. "In my bag. I'll get it." He walked off and was back. "My game is Saturday at noon in Shirley. It's like an hour from here. Are you guys going?"

"I was planning on it." Ivy smiled.

"I wanted to and I know that Cooper will go." Greta smiled. She winked at Cooper.

"I was going to drive." Sebastian smiled. "We are your family, Jake. We're going. We're fucked up but we love you."

Jake nodded. "Okay. I am putting this on the fridge."

Cooper sat back down. He was done with homework but he was sitting by Jake. Jake sat close and slid his hand to Cooper's knee. They both melted. Cooper sighed. "Jake!" He glared. "Not here." He whispered

"They are talking in there." Jake smiled and slid his hand to Cooper's arousal. Cooper closed his eyes. "You are so hard." He bit Cooper's ear as he whispered. He was grateful that the living room was separated by a wall.

"You are killing me!" Cooper moaned in Jake's ear. Jake leaned in and kissed Cooper.

Greta walked in and smiled. Jake was pleasing Cooper. They both looked happy. She sat in a chair. "Uh, you may want to take that to your room." She smiled.

Cooper and Jake froze and separated. "Grandma!" Cooper cleared his throat.

Greta smiled. "Gay sex is hot. If only you weren't my grandsons! Oh, I have a tip for you boys. Pop rocks." She winked.

Jake stared. "What?"

Greta smiled. "Pop rocks and a blow job. It's nice from what I hear." She winked.

"Grandma? Are you supposed to say that?" Cooper stared.

Greta laughed. "I'm old. I can say what I want. You aren't fragile, Cooper. I believe you can handle me. Just a tip. Try it sometime. Now, go to your room!" She smiled.

Jake stood up and pulled Cooper with him. They rushed down the hall and closed their door. Jake resumed where they left off. He was helping Cooper with his problem. His very hard problem. "Cooper, I may be addicted to you!"

Cooper smiled. "I may be addicted to you, Jake."

Jake moaned as Cooper nibbled his ear. "Should we buy some pop rocks?"

"Yes." Cooper moaned. They both enjoy themselves.

Jake played a pretty good game but he made a few mistakes that he kicked himself for. Part of him was waiting for Sebastian to start screaming at him on the way home. He didn't. Sebastian hugged him and told he he did a great job. Grandma Greta said he had a great ass. Ivy hugged him and Cooper helped carry his gear to the bus. He opted to ride home with the family. They even stopped for ice cream.

This family was much different than his first one. He preferred this one. Life was finally back to normal. Jake and Cooper walked past the house and it was empty. They watched to see who bought it. Jake never wanted to live in it ever again. He hated his memories from that house. Most of them.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.