TWENTY: In Dreams

Time was flying. Ivy was back home for about a month. Four weeks since Cooper was kidnapped and it seemed like yesterday. Ivy and Sebastian were trying to keep things casual. He had things to finish up on the film. He was about done with it and would have some time off. They didn't make any more plans.

She needed time and Sebastian knew that and he was trying to give it to her. He invited her to a red carpet event but she wasn't ready for that so he took his fall back date, Anne.

When she came out, the press was just going to feel so sorry for Sebastian. He always smiled when they talked about it. He called Ivy once a week but wanted it to be more like every day.

Ivy called him when she finally reopened the shop. She was excited to be back in it. She was sad because it reminded her of Sebastian and she missed him like crazy.

She visited Damien's grave one more time when she returned but promised to never go back. She talked to him all the time anyway but she couldn't live at the cemetery.

She didn't want to and he wouldn't have wanted that either. She had to find a way to move on. She would always miss him but he would never really leave her. He was part of her, that was his promise before he died. She felt him with her all the time.

Ivy finally put on her regular clothes and felt so much better. She felt like herself. Maybe she was possessed the last couple of months.

She stayed busy at the shop and was loving it. She lived closer now so she could walk to work. It was less stressful. She found herself smiling again.

Cooper and Jake visited the shop more often because they could talk without hiding. They had moved their relationship up. They were trying to date but in secret. Jake's parents could never find out. Jake was having strange nightmares about his dad figuring out he's gay. He was so scared.

It wasn't difficult to date Cooper because they already hung out a lot. Ivy just hoped they kept it casual. She wasn't ready for her son to have sex yet.

Jake and Cooper were enjoying their secret dating. It wasn't as secret at school and no one cared but it was at home, Jake's parents would care. The boys held hands on the bleachers before and after practices and Cooper stayed for all of Jake's practices. He got some homework done and got to watch Jake.

They went to the movies. They sat in the back of the theater and kissed through the whole movie. It was one they had seen before but this was a safe place.

They spent the summer dating and keeping it from Carol and Corey. Jake teased Cooper that he was a wonderful girlfriend. Cooper would glare.

They rode bikes to the park and made out under one of the trees. It was very secluded there. The best part was that they didn't have to lie to Carol and they could still date because they really did go to the movies and the park. Carol didn't need to know the other stuff.

It was nice when Jake could hang out at Cooper's house. They would lay in bed and talk. Cooper would play with Jake's fingers and hold his hand. Jake would kiss Cooper's neck.

Jake told Carol they were working on a project. Carol even let him spend the night with Cooper a couple of times. Ivy made them keep the door open.

Cooper promised they weren't ready for anything else yet. Ivy knew that Cooper would tell her.

"Mom. I will let you know when we are. You know we are talking about it but...we aren't ready yet."

Ivy smiled and handed him a bag of cookies. "Okay. Just be careful."

Cooper nodded. "I have condoms, just in case."

She was buying him some more condoms just in case because she knew they were thinking about having sex.

Cooper walked to his room and closed the door. Ivy cracked it open. Cooper shook his head. "She thinks we are going to have sex!" He turned red.

Jake smiled. "Uh, we aren't there yet!"

Cooper was shocked that Jake said that. "So, are you thinking about it?"

Jake laughed. "I'm a guy! It's all I think about, Cooper."

Cooper laughed and nodded. "Me too. I even had a dream the other night..." He covered his face.

Jake smiled. "Oh, now you have to tell me!"

Cooper shook his head. "It was just a dream."

Jake smiled. "Did we do it?"

Cooper shook his head. "No, but we...it was just touching." He didn't want to elaborate.

"Touching? Where exactly were we touching?" Jake whispered. He was curious and turned on. He was ready to touch Cooper.

Cooper was red and closed his eyes. "You know where. We...pleased each other."

Jake nodded. "I kind of want to make that dream come true, Cooper. You mean?" He moved his fist up and down in the air.

Cooper grabbed his hand. "Stop!" He laughed. He was embarrassed.

Jake put his hand on Cooper's leg. "I want to try something a little more than kissing, Cooper." He leaned in and kissed Cooper as he slid his hand to Cooper's groin. Cooper closed his eyes and tried to stifle the moan.

Ivy's voice stopped their movement. "Hey, I'm going to the store for a couple of hours, be good." She yelled from the living room. She grabbed her purse and took off. It was bad to leave them alone but she had work to do.

Jake inhaled. "Oh, see. Your mom said to be good." He squeezed. Cooper moaned out loud. "I like this."

Cooper nodded and grabbed Jake. He rubbed and squeezed to make Jake moan. "I like this too."

Jake nodded and kissed his boyfriend. He unfastened his pants and Cooper followed. They pleased each other as they kissed. Cooper was very sure he was gay now. Jake enjoyed touching Cooper and loved just being himself with him. He didn't have to hide and he loved the freedom.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.