TWENTY-EIGHT: Morro Bay

Ivy sat in the car with Sebastian and the boys. They were in the back seat. She knew they were holding hands. She slid her hand into Sebastian's.

He smiled. "Morro Bay here we come." He was almost out of town. They were thrilled as they left the borders. Jake was happy to be farther from his parents.

Sebastian stopped for snacks and bathroom breaks. He had to get gas. Ivy looked in the back seat and smiled. Sebastian pulled his camera out, it was very nice, and he snapped some pictures.

Jake and Cooper were asleep together. Cooper was leaning on the door on a pillow and Jake was resting his head on Cooper's chest. Their arms were wrapped around each other. It was sweet.

"Okay. Time to use the bathroom and get some snacks." Ivy spoke up. "Jake, Cooper."

Sebastian took a couple more pictures. "If you don't get up, I am taking more pictures."

Cooper opened an eye. "Don't!"

"But I got your best side. Up. Break time and get some caffeine. We are in Westbrook." Sebastian smiled. They must have been up all night. They looked exhausted. "You really have to limit your love making or you will kill yourselves!" He caught a pillow to the face. He laughed.

"We have four more hours and I want to stop at some places on the way." He was happy to share this with his family. He smiled. His brother would have loved this but it would be weird. It was his family.

Maybe Sebastian was an ass for moving in? He wasn't thinking that right now or how he would explain this to his mother. He shook that off. Caffeine.

He pumped the gas and got drinks. The boys loaded up on snacks and caffeine but Ivy said no to energy drinks. They were in a car. Caffeine only.

Jake thought it was stupid but he loved that someone was looking out for him. He didn't argue. Cooper never did. He respected his mom too.

They were back on the road. Ivy rolled her eyes as she looked into the back seat. Jake put a gummy worm halfway in his mouth and Cooper took the other half with his mouth and they kissed. "Ugh. That is enough of that !" She glared.

"What?" Cooper glared.

Ivy smiled. "I get it. You are together and all but dial down the honeymoon stage! It's grossing me out!"

Jake smiled. "Sorry."

Cooper smiled. "Sure, sorry." He put a worm in his mouth and shared it with Jake. Jake kissed him slower. This was not on purpose but it got out of control and they both moaned.

"Okay, I will stop and dump ice water on both of you!" Sebastian was on this.

Jake pulled away and blushed. "Sorry! I am so sorry. That one got away from me!"

Ivy laughed. "Okay. Look out there. That ocean is gorgeous. Where is your house?"

"It's in Morro Bay. It's a small town with a nice beach. We shot a small film there and I fell in love. Bought a house." Sebastian smiled.

"Just to warn you, it is nothing like my house in Vancouver. This is a house. Small and quaint. I use it to get away from everything. I wanted normal here."

"I can't wait. Can we surf?" Cooper had to ask.

"No. There is kayaking and paddle boarding. We can take a couple of tours too. I think there is a bird sanctuary or something too. There is a state park close. Everything is within walking distance. We will have rules." Sebastian looked in the mirror.

"I hope so!" Jake smiled.

Ivy laughed and shook her head. "Mostly, keep your phones on you. Call if you need anything and no orgies!"

Sebastian laughed. Jake and Cooper laughed. "No! We just figured out sex with us, I doubt we are ready for orgies! Maybe in college!" Cooper was joking.

Jake turned red and covered his face. "I love it here!" Jake said through his hands.

Sebastian laughed and spent the ride talking about Morro Bay. Two weeks here, he was hoping this would help Jake figure things out and settle his parents. Maybe they would miss him and realize they needed him in their lives at least.

The house was cute. Three bedrooms just off the beach. It was nice but a little chilly.

"We are going to check things out and we will bring back dinner." Cooper yelled through the backdoor.

Jake and Cooper when for a walk. Ivy watched them holding hands as they walked down the beach.

"That is romantic as all hell!" Ivy smiled.

Sebastian sighed. "It is. Shall we?"

"No! I can't walk behind my son, watching him be romantic with his boyfriend and be romantic with mine!" Ivy sighed.

Sebastian smiled like he just won the peace prize. "What?"

"What?" Ivy looked around. "Nothing." She was lost.

Sebastian wrapped around her. "You just called me your boyfriend!"

Ivy gasped. "No, I didn't. No. I did not!" She stared in shock. She thought back to what she said. She nodded. "I did!"

Sebastian smiled. "How long do you think they will be?"

"We can't!" Ivy didn't know why she was resistant.

Sebastian laughed. "Ivy. You are pregnant with my child, your gay son and his boyfriend are probably doing it on the beach! Let's go." He pulled her to their room and loved her slowly. 

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.