THIRTY-ONE: Just Fun

They spent the day on the beach having fun and playing. Jake found a tide pool filled with little shells and small crabs. Cooper and Jake spent an afternoon exploring it. It was a great birthday. Louis was around taking pictures all day.

They saw someone parasailing but chose to opt out. Sebastian rented at boat and did a four hour cruise to see sea otters. They were cute.

Jake held onto Cooper the whole time. They took pictures of their own. Sebastian snapped pictures of the boys. These were good memories and he wanted to record them.

He thought they were sweet and caught a picture of Ivy that made him melt. She was lying on a lounge chair on the deck in her bikini. He saw a small bump and sighed. She was having his baby. That was his baby. He sat the camera down and laid beside her and kissed her slowly.

They spent one day at the Estuary. It was full of different birds and small animals. Ivy loved it there. Sebastian had one romantic day out planned for them and left the boys alone. They went sailing on the ocean for the day.

Cooper and Jake rented bikes and road them around. They found the state park and visited the animal center and spent more time swimming in the bay. This place was cool. Cooper just enjoyed Jake's company and loved the fact that not everything they did was sex related.

Jake made Sebastian and Cooper try paddle boards. Cooper sucked at it. Jake, being the athlete he was, figured it out after the third fall. He paddled everywhere, standing.

Sebastian wasn't bad either. Cooper settled for staying on his knees and Sebastian made a gay joke out of it. Jake fell off his board laughing.

It was a very nice vacation that Jake never saw coming and never thought he would be happy. He loved his new family.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.