THIRTY-FIVE: Police

Sebastian nodded. "Coming." He walked to the door and opened it.

"Evening." The first officer said. There were four in the hall. Sebastian nodded. "We got a call from a Mr. Benson saying you harassed and threatened him and kidnapped his son."

Ivy and Jake both erupted at the same time. Sebastian smiled. "Easy. Calm down. Ivy, please get those paper for me. The ones that Mr. Benson made me sign. Please. Jake, just breathe. Okay." Jake nodded.

He turned back to the officers. "We did in fact have a quarrel in the street this evening. Uh, about thirty minutes ago. Mrs. Benson...Let me start with this paper. Please."

Sebastian handed the officer the legal document that he received in the mail.

"Mr. Benson, Corey. He and his wife kicked Jake Benson out of their house two months ago because he was gay and I had to sign this. It gives me all parental rights to Jake Benson. Therefore, I didn't kidnap Jake. He is here or he would be homeless." He waited.

The officer nodded. "Very well. The matter of the quarrel?"

"Right. I was saying. Mrs. Benson, Carol, told Jake that she would leave his stuff on the curb. When he was kicked out, he had nothing."

"This was his football stuff that he requested. They didn't even approach her. They walked over and took the bags from the curb when Mr. Benson stormed out with a baseball bat and threatened the boys. I stepped in."

Sebastian continued. "Corey, Mr. Benson, started to swing the bat to hit Cooper. That one." He pointed at Cooper. "I took the bat. I couldn't allow that. Cooper is my nephew. I just told Mr. Benson to go in the house."

"Is that all?" The cop was curious.

"Yes. Uh, Cooper may have called him gay but yes. We took Jake's things and we came here. I heated up Chinese from dinner and you knocked. That is it." Sebastian looked at the cops in the hall. He just realized they were there for an autograph.

The cop let out a breath. "Thank you. I didn't want to be the dick to arrest Sebastian Shaw! You have a clean record."

Sebastian nodded. "I am sorry because I did yell at him. I was scared for these boys. They had been through enough. We are trying to get on with life. Corey and Carol are moving anyway. Jake just wanted this part over with."

"So, they tossed him because he's gay?" The cop glared.

Jake was mad. "Yes! I'm gay. Big fucking deal. I am in love with Cooper! I'm sorry!"

The officer just smiled. "Good for you. You shouldn't have to take shit from people, even your parents. We have some officers on the force that are gay. No one cares. I don't. I think Bells is gay. Bells? You're a homo, right?" He laughed.

Bells was a very built and tall black man. His shield said Bells. "Want to fight about it?" He smiled and was in the doorway. "Good evening. Sorry for people like that, Jake, right?"

Jake nodded. "Right. People are jackasses!"

Bells laughed. "Yes, sometimes. Here is my card if you boys ever need anything." He handed them his card. Michael Bells. There was nothing on it about being gay. Jake checked. "I just got married, uh, three months ago!"

"It's been three months and he can't remember!" The first officer teased. He chuckled.

"Watch it, Minks." Bells glared. He smiled. "I know when I got married. He is kind of a jerk but I love him. I can't remember why right now!" He glared at Minks again. "Can't even get your name changed."

Jake smiled. "You married him?"

Bells smiled. "I did. Now, I can't remember why." He winked. "Well, have a great night. Be proud to be a gay man, Jake, Cooper. Never be ashamed." Bells smiled and walked out.

The first officer was there. "Uh, Sir. Mr. Shaw?" He looked embarrassed. "May we get your autograph...please."

Sebastian laughed. "I have paper." They smiled and relaxed as Sebastian signed his autograph and it said thanks for not arresting me. They liked that.

The cops left after everyone wrote their police report. Ivy opted out since she wasn't involved. Jake was tired. He just wanted his parents gone. Cooper took Jake's hand.

"Come on, Jake." Cooper just led him down the hall to their room. "I am going to try to help relax you, get your mind off of stupid people." He gently undress Jake, kissed him and sat him on the bed and pleased him. It seemed like a bj kind of night.

Jake fell more in love. Cooper was always what he needed. Jake moaned as he finished. He lost control after that and pulled Cooper to the bed. All Jake knew was that Cooper was getting another hickey.

"Thanks, Cooper. You are the best boyfriend I have ever had!" He kissed him.

Cooper smiled. "I know. I love you, Jake." He touched Jake's face as Jake pressed his body to Coopers. He closed his eyes and moaned.

"I love you too, Cooper. You are still dressed!" Jake sighed. He pulled Cooper shirt off and unfastened his pants. He had to let Cooper up to get his pants off. Jake was back on top. "Much better." He slid his hands over Cooper's body as he kissed him, Cooper touched Jake as Jake nibbled his ear and gave him that hickey as promised. Jake followed his plan. He lost control and he loved Cooper. 

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.