TWENTY-TWO: The First Time

Ivy woke up in her bed beside Sebastian. He smiled at her when she opened her eyes. She glared. "What?"

Sebastian smiled. "This is the first time we made it to a bed! I like it." He kissed her gently. "Good morning."

"Morning." Ivy smiled. "I like it too, Sebastian. But we were in your bed when I visited you." She didn't want him to leave or she wanted to go with him. She loved him but she wasn't ready to say it. She felt it though.

"I know but while I was here, we never made it to a bed." He smiled and kissed her. "It's early but I'll get the coffee started. Do you have plans for today?" He asked because her alarm started going off.

Ivy hit dismiss and sighed. "I do. I have a huge shipment coming in at nine."

Sebastian smiled. "Can I help? I can see if Vera wants to help too."

"Okay. Are you sure? When do you leave?" Ivy didn't want him to go.

Sebastian smiled. "We can talk about that later. Okay. I am making coffee." He kissed her, threw on his jeans and walked to the dark kitchen. This apartment was cute. He was careful not to wake Vera. He heard footsteps. Someone was tiptoeing.

Sebastian looked around the corner and Jake was sneaking out of Cooper's room. Sebastian smiled. It was six AM.

Cooper followed him to the door and handed him his hat. "Later."

Jake smiled. He kissed Cooper. "Later. I have to go before my parents get up! Miss you."

Cooper pressed Jake to the door with his body. "Miss you too!"

This kiss was more passionate. They both moaned. Sebastian smiled. They were in love. This was awesome. Cooper was moving his hands over Jake's body. Sebastian stepped back to the kitchen. There were things he didn't want to see.

The coffee was going and it made noise. Jake heard it. "Is someone up!" He was scared.

Jake looked around and Cooper opened the front door. "I don't know. Just go. See you later." He watched Jake leave and he walked to the kitchen. Sebastian was here? "Uncle Sebastian?"

"Cooper. What's new!" He smiled.

Cooper looked around. "Nothing!" He smiled really big.

"You dog! Did you have sex!" He knew that look.

Cooper hushed his uncle. "Shut up! It was...awesome! We thought we would try it. You know. Just to see if we were really gay!"

"Well?"

"We are so gay! I love him! The sex was fantastic! Sorry. Don't tell Mom! I don't want her to know. Some things should not be told to a mother!" Cooper would beg.

Sebastian smiled. "Our secret. I love talking to you. Hey, you better start calling me! I want to know these things!"

Cooper promised.

"Are you using protection?" He had to ask.

Cooper smiled. "Yes. I have a drawer full! I was prepared." He laughed and covered his face. He looked up with a serious expression. "If he gets caught, his parents will kick him out! I'm scared for him."

Sebastian sighed. "I know. I hate that he has to live like that." He just realized something. "Don't you have a birthday coming up!"

Cooper smiled. "Yes. I will be seventeen in two days!"

"How about a vacation? Maybe invite Jake. We can all go to Morro Bay. I have a house there. Maybe we can go hang out on the beach? Get away?" Sebastian smiled.

"I would love that!" Cooper was excited. "I need Mom to talk to Carol about that! School just started back. I can't believe summer is over. We are starting our senior year!"

"We can talk to Carol later."

"How long are you here and who's on the couch!" Cooper just noticed a bump on the couch.

"I don't know how long and Vera. She wanted to see your mom's store. We are going to help with the delivery later." Sebastian poured two cups of coffee.

"Oh. Sounds awful!" Cooper made a face.

"You're gay and you don't like clothes! Shameful!" Sebastian loved teasing Cooper.

Cooper shrugged. "We are playing video games...here." He blushed.

"Right. I will call you when we are heading back." Sebastian knew this was tough for them.

"Thanks." Cooper looked worried. "I'll talk to Mom soon. I promise. I had just told her we weren't ready!"

"So, was this the first time?" Sebastian couldn't help but ask.

"Yes, but," Cooper looked around. "It was like four times. All night. I didn't get any sleep!" He smiled. "It was really hot. I was expecting the first time to be just awful and awkward. It wasn't. Jake is hot! I can't believe we have been dating for almost three months."

Sebastian laughed. "Good for you. Now go get some sleep! You look too happy to be up this early on a Saturday!"

Cooper smiled really big and almost floated to his room.

Sebastian shook his head and took coffee to his woman.

Thanks for reading and smack that cute star right in the face.