8:

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

"Whose Serenity?" Imani asked waking me up out of my sleep.

"My best friend." I mumbled going back to sleep not even caring that she had my phone right now.'

"Cor-"

"Imani, if I was cheating don't you think I would be tripping about you having my phone right now?"

"Who said you were fucking cheating nigga?" She snapped making me groan.

"You we're about to fucking imply right?"

"Let me say the sh-"

"She's 17 years old. She's Valencia, Jahron girlfriend best friend and my new partner Daniel step-daughter or whatever. I'm not going there with that girl okay." I said finally looking at her. "Now can I get some slee-"

"Fuck that! You don't need to be talking to a 17 year old period Cortez!" 

I rubbed my temples and shook my head, "If I just say okay will you shut the fuck up talking to me Imani?"

She threw my phone at me, "Don't do to much Cortez! Cause I'm looking at for you claiming some hoe that's 17 years old is your best friend. That's a fucking case!"

"Imani you need to chill the fuck out, real shit! You doing to fucking much right now over n-"

"You wanna fuck that hoe!"

"Yo how old are you! If I wanted to fuck Serenity, I would've fucked her the night she was at my fucking club dumb ass."

"So she was at your club?" Imani asked crossing her arms.

I shook my head and got out of bed before I cussed this girl out. "Answer me jackass"

I flicked her stupid ass off and walked in the bathroom. "So a 17 year old was at your club, did she catch your attention."

"No." I groaned getting pissed off.

"Did you wanna fuck her?"

"No."

"Was I th-"

"Shut the fuck up already." I said calmly giving her a death stare.

"Watch your mouth."

"Shut yo mouth." I said scrunching my face up. "So annoying, waking a nigga up with a bunch of fucking bullshit. I said she's 17, I said she's my best friend, so fucking drop it. You know I'm not risking my club, everything I own, because I wanna fuck with a 17 year old."

"So you do wanna fuck her?" Imani asked crossing her arms.

"Okay Imani, you obviously see her a damn threat. Because you wasn't acting like this with Carmen or my old bestie Rachel." I said scrunching my face up. "Look, you the only one he has my attention right now okay..." I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer.