31:

Serenity Nicole Newton

"So you blocked him?" Valencia asked shocked after I filled her in. "Bitch, I don't think you're over Cortez."

"I'll learn to be." I said shrugging. "In this world, you gotta learn how to control your feelings."

"You playing with fire. You know how Xavier temper can be."

"Xavier is so sweet and gentle Valencia what are you talking about."

She chocked on her drink and laughed, "Yea with you. You remember when I pissed him off and he started throwing me around and kept yelling in my face. Yea, remember when Lorenzo pissed him off when we were kids lemme throw that out there and beat his ass on sight. No talking, Lorenzo is scared of that nigga." Valencia said making me laugh.

"I don't remember none of that and that doesn't even sound like him."

"You're in treat for a rude awakening." She said laughing shaking her head. "But I guess as long as you're happy. I can't complain. Can't believe he hasn't came to see me yet."

"You look like you're ready to burst any second girl." I said rubbing her belly.

"I am seven months and three weeks little one. I can't wait to see my baby boy."

"What you gonna name him?"

"Junior." She said looking at me weird.

"But y'all not together. Only time y'all talk is when he wants pussy and you want dick. And half of the time you tell me you don't get yours."

"Just forget about it okay." Valencia said switching the subject.

"Best friend look at me." She turned towards me with her puppy dog eyes letting me know something was wrong. "What's going on?"

She shrugged, "I-I don't know. I'm having sex with him so he won't forget about me maybe, so he can fall in love with me ag-"

"That's not called love that's called lust. What you two have is love, not everything is peachy and you're having his first son, and apparently his Junior, he can't forget about you."

"It's just...I really hurt him."

I scoffed and smacked my forehead, "I swear I don't wanna be pregnant, because your emotions and hormones makes you sound so fucking stupid sometimes. Valencia, he cheated. He hurt you. Just because he doesn't get his way doesn't mean he gets to play victim and turn this on you."

"Serenity, hello. You gotta be a little less blunt."

"No bitch." I said scrunching my face up. "You sound stupid."

"Whatever hoe." She said rolling her eyes grabbing her phone. "We're gonna fix it, he just needs time right now."

"Fuck his time." I spat making her laugh. "You're laughing. I'm serious. Fuck his time! He's making you feel like you did something wrong because you vented. Something he wanted? Man the fuck up. I need my bester boo back because this bitch too fucking soft for me."