25

Sire Trey King

Sire Trey King

"I know Pops. I know that's your wife and al-" I sighed and shook my head. "My little sister deserves love too Pops. You gotta convince her to women the fuck up and accept her responsibilities. Serenity ain't ask to be her, but she opened her goddamn legs u-"

"Son, how are you feeling? About your mother not being present in your life anymore."

"I dont give a rat ass, if you wanna be completely honest." He chuckled making me laugh.

"So why you worried about Serenity."

"Because she's depressed about the shit that's why. She almost fucking ODed and now she's in ICU."

It got quiet on his end making me roll my eyes, "Damn word? Baby girl going through all that."

"Yes, and if you love Serenity the way you say you do...you would convince mom to women the hell up Pops. You know it's dead ass wrong what's she's doing to us. All because Sincere died? We're still her fucking kids." I exclaimed biting my lip as Mia walked in the room with her robe on.

"I'll see what I can do okay. You know what hospital baby girl in?"

"N-nah, ask Valencia I'm sure she knows."

"Aye Sire." He said cause he prolly knew I was about to hang up. "You and Mia, you make it official yet?"

I looked at her and bit my lip. She looked so damn sexy putting her hair in a bun with that pink silky robe on. I looked at her clearly oiled legs and my thoughts was quickly filled with freaky ones. The things I would do to this girl, "Nigga she there ain't she." He said cutting my thoughts off.

I laughed and ran my hand down my face, "Nah Pops, I didn't. At least not yet, soon though."

"I don't say this but I'm proud of you son. You're making a living, legally, something I wish I did."

"Right on Pops." I said happy he said that too me. "I love you, and remember to do that thing for me."

"No doubt, I love you too."

After we hung up I got up and walked up to Mia, "You look sexy." I whispered into her ear licking it afterwards.

"Sire move." She whimpered making me chuckle. "No, because we're gonna be late again. And everybody is starting to get with suspicious."

"So." I said against her lips grabbing a handful of her ass. "You're mine and I think it's time everybody in that fucking office knows."

She moved her head back and raised one eyebrow, "Yea? We official?"

I moved my head back and rubbed the back of my neck. "Something like that?"

She chuckled and crossed her arms, "So no...whatever Sire, it's obviously something you're keeping back, so I'll continue to be your little secret."