28:

Serenity Nicole Newton

6 months later

"baby you fine as fuck." Xavier said coming behind me to wrap his arms around me. "And I'm glad I finally got your fine ass."

"Boy bye, you wouldn't even give me the time of day." I said chuckling pushing him away. "Now a bitch done glowed up and you want me now."

He licked his lips than leaned down to peck mine, "So...you mine now."

"Yea. I like the sound of that." I said pecking his lips back. "Now I gotta get to school before you make me late. You staying here?"

"Nah, I gotta go too." He said starting to kiss my neck. "Cant wait till you late me beat that thing up girl."

I tensed up and bit my lip as his hands met my center. "You think I go crazy with the fingers, you ain't seen shit."

I smirked, "You think I go crazy with my hands. You ain't seen shit."

"Word?" He picked me up and placed me on the counter. "When can I find out? You be playing with my dick emotions."

"Soon. K." I said because I already had something planned for his birthday. "I'll see you later baby."

"Bye beautiful." He said kissing my cheek. I grabbed my backpack and started heading towards my car.

Okay...so me and Xavier has been dating for about 3 months now. I completely stopped talking to Cortez. Heard he's doing his own thing. Proud of him. He didn't need all the shit I put him through anyway. But like I was saying, I'll always love him. If it's meant to be, it'll be...

The only time we see each other is if I'm over Valencia and Jahron's house and he's there

The only time we see each other is if I'm over Valencia and Jahron's house and he's there. Him and Valencia made up because I told her, I didn't want her to fall out with him because of me. I didn't want everybody to stop talking to him because I needed to. That's childish and I'm not his dumb ass ex Imani.

Who I heard is his girl now, but it doesn't matter. I got a man. It was good while it lasted.

Me and my mom relationship as improved so much. Reminds me of when my dad was alive. She's home more, we talk more, and hang out more. Now Daniel bitch ass, I got something for him. I still have to tell Sire. but I don't know how.