15:

Sire Trey King

Sire Trey King

"What's up, I'm Sire." I said looking at this new worker that we had. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"One moment, uh family issues." She said texting away on her phone.

I scoffed, "Not a good look ma."

She scoffed, "Don't call me ma. My name is Mia." She said making me nod.

"Maybe I would've known that if you introduced yourself when I did." I said scoffing back. "You ready, so I can train you?"

"Can I finish this text?"

"Yo, you're wasting my time writing that long ass book." I said eyeing the paragraph she was typing.

She looked at me and mugged me, so I mugged her ass back. "I guess, it can wait." She said backing down from our mugging competition.

"Coo, you want a tour first or what?" I asked finally analyzing her outfit and she looked fine ass shit. 

"It's up to, you're the one training." She said chuckling putting her phone in her purse. 

"I guess I can give you the tour first."

"Uh actually, lets talk...isn't that what you're supposed to do?" She asked pointing to a small table near.

"oh, so now you wanna be nice? That's fake shit m-Mia." I corrected making her smile.

"Progress." She said pinching my cheeks.

"Progress?" I asked raising one eyebrow as I pulled her chair out for her.

She smirked and shook her head, "Nothing. Thanks."

"No problem." I said shrugging as I sat down. "So...they just told me to you know show you around, what you gone be doing here?"

"Internship." She replied making me nod.

"Yea, same...but I'm more in the business field. What about you?" I asked looking into her eyes. Its just natural for me to give someone eye contact when they're talking.

"Can you stop staring in my eyes?" She asked shyly making me laugh.

"My bad, Mia. It's a natural habit for me. It's a respect thing, show you I'm listening." I said chuckling looking down.

"I like that." She said smiling a little.

"You ain't answer my question."

"Oh, sorry. But business as well. I wanna start my own, you?"

"Hell yea, I wanna open multiple, do something to give back."

She raised one eyebrow up, "Yea like what?"

I shrugged, "My sister dad died due to gun violent. I wanna show her I care you know because sometimes I feel like I don't and to something to reduce gun violence. Try to bring people together." I explained and smiled as she just sat there. "What impossible?"