41

Cortez Payton Akers

Cortez Payton Akers

I knocked on Brittney door with flowers in my hand. I heard talking but she opened the door. I checked out the area and noticed nobody was around.

"What's up. We never did part 2." I said smiling holding up the flowers. "You here alone?"

"Mhmm..." She said looking me up and down. "them for me?"

"Yea, can i come in or what?" I asked biting my lip. She opened the door wider. I stepped in and dropped the flowers  than gripped her neck.

"Bitch i want the whole motherfucking plan now." I said through gritted teeth soon as she closed the door.

"Cortez? What you talking bout?" She asked stuttering a little bit.

"I want the whole fucking plan." I snapped slamming her on the wall.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed holding her back as i let go.

"Aye bruh, i don't have a problem beating on my females when they plan to kill me." I said smacking her so she fell on the ground. "The plan , we can end this a lot quicker."

She spit on my shoe making me look at my all black 12s and hold my yell in. "Fuck you! I wouldn't d-" I kicked her than made her wipe that shit off my shoe.

"Bitch. Stop acting hard. You not cut for this shit." I said laughing. I grabbed a picture of an older lady. "Whose this?"

"I sw-"

"Who the fuck is she?!" I snapped bending down to give her eye contact.

"My grandma." She said lowly. I noticed she was reaching for her phone. I stomped on her hand and grabbed her phone out her pocket along with the pocket knife. "Cortez please."

"I just want one thing Brittney. You're making this hard. And i want the truth."

"Cortez whatever you do leave my grandma out of this."

I shrugged, "keep not telling me shit and i will bring her in this. I don't give a fuck if it's a old lady."

"Cortez! D-"

I grabbed her head and pulled her up, "Brittney. I'm
not playing with you."

"Ayo Britt." I heard Jahron voice say making me laugh. I covered Brittney mouth and pointed my gun at the dinner room entrance. "Britt!"

"Sup bitch." I said aiming my gun at him as he walked in the room.

"Jahron i'm sorry." Britt said softly as I uncovered her mouth.

"What you gone do bro?" I pointed my gun at Brittney and shot her in the head and watched as Jahron just looked at her body drop.

"You the person I been looking for." I said chuckling walking up to him. "What you lacking or some shit?"