44

Serenity Nicole Newton

I walked in the club and walked straight to Cortez office. I logged in on his computer and checked his calendar today. I seen he had an event tonight. I groaned and went to go make sure the lighting and everything was okay.

"You think you know how to run this club shit huh?" Carmen asked raising one eyebrow.

"I just wanna know how you can steal from your brother."

"He'll be ight. He makes enough money to let that chump change effect him."

"So 5,000 is chump change to you." I asked raising one eyebrow.

"Most def."

"Awwn okay. So why you having trouble with your rent? If that's chump change shouldn't you have it already." Her face went blank real quick. "Exactly bitch but don't worry karma gone catch up to you."

"Bitch what?" She asked grabbing my arm but I snatched it away.

"Don't ever in your life do that shit again." I said throwing her the catering information. "Get to it , if you wanna keep this job bitch."

"Humble yourself. It only takes one to make this place go down in the dirt."

"And it only takes one to bring it up. all the others is just extra help to make it go faster." She mugged me and walked away. I grabbed my phone and stepped outside.

"Hello?" I soft voice answered.

"Hi. This is Serenity Newton. I'm calling you because Cortez Akers has been shot and slipped into a coma so i'm his girlfriend and i'm taking charge of the club. I see you have an event today , I was wondering if you still wanted to do it." I said softly changing to my professional voice.

It got quiet till she finally spoke, "Is he okay?" She asked making me scrunch my face up and look at the phone. The tone she had made it seem like they fucked around. "Um he used to be my best friend till I met my boyfriend and had to cut ties with him. I know the things he's int-"

"what things? He's strictly a club owner." I said cutting her off shaking my head.

"Oh yea right. A club owner." She said making me chuckle.

"Ma'am. Your event?"

"It's a bachelorette party. I was wondering could you have male strippers and female strippers there."

"Sure thing."

"Also...Can you have lots of Cotton Candy Martinis."

"Yes. And specific lighting you would like?"

"Not whatever you feel is best for a bachelorette party. If i want to add more people to my guest list how does that work."

"You would be charged extra since it's on short notice. 15 per person."