23:

Valencia Marie Cree

Valencia Marie Cree

I woke up and saw Jahron just looking at me making me raise one eyebrow. "Boy why are you looking at me sleep?"

"Because I fucked up.." He mumbled sadly. "I really fucked up."

"Jahr-"

"No listen, I'm sorry. I want you to go get Emma for now on."

"Why would you go over there drunk anyway?" I asked lowly because they didn't sit well with me.

"I-I don't know. I was out with Kahron and Cortez  then Emily calls bitching so I rush over there to get Emma. I wasn't in my right mind, so she just gets to rubbing all over m-"

"Wait what she started it?" I asked looking in his eyes to see if he was telling the truth or not.

"Y-"

I chuckled and hopped out the bed going to grab my towel. Yea it's time to whoop some ass.  I walked in the bathroom and started taking a quick shower as I felt my body heating up by the second. This fake ass bitch wanna come in my house and plot to fuck on my nigga.

I saved her ass the first time she did this shit because she was white, but since she wanna be a hoe lets treat a hoe like a hoe.

I hopped out than started doing my personal hygiene. I walked to my closet ignoring Jahron stares. "Valencia why you putting sweats on."

I continued to ignore him as I put my gray hoodie on that matched my sweats. "you seen my timbs?" I asked than shook my head. "Nah I'll kill her white ass if I wear them. You seen my vans?"

"Kill who? the fuck you finna do."

I flagged him off and put on my high top black vans. I stood up and put my hair in a pony tail. As I was looking in the mirror Jahron walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Stop babe...you don't gotta fight her."

"Yea I wouldn't have to if you ain't cheat again. Now get the fuck off me." I said sternly pushing his arms away. "You never should've went over there drunk away my nigga."

He took some steps back and chuckled, "You bi-polar you know that shit?"

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him, "Oh I'm sorry am I just supposed to act like nothing fucking happened. You cheated Jahron!" I semi-snapped so my mom wouldn't hear me. "You're lucky I even went out there last night, you lucky I even took you the fuck back, and you lucky I even let you stay last night my nigga. So count your fucking blessings before they be taken away from you...again."

He stared at me before he scoffed and sat on the bed, "You really got a big ass head now."

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "How! How because I'm not fucking giving you my all right now! You want me to act like nothing happened!"