29:

Valencia Marie Cree

Valencia Marie Cree

"Soo new baby, you gone move back in with Jahron?" Vincent asked me making me shrug. 

"Most likely not. Our relationship still isn't right."

"Can I ask you why?" My mom asked butting into our conversation.

"Because I still don't trust him. I don't know, I'm still hurt and these pregnancy hormones don't help."

"You wanna be with him right?" Vincent asked so I looked at him and nodded  quickly.

"Without a question, but I don't know what Emily said really affected she has a point. They should rightfully be together, she has his first child, he took her virginity. For the child sa-"

"What about your child though?" Ma said causing me to shrug.

"We don't live in a rightfully world either little sis." He sighed and ran his hands down his face. "All imma say is don't let the love of your life walk out your life because you wanna be stubborn and let others effect your relationship. Don't be a dumb ass like me, cause I promise you will regret it for the rest of your fucking life."

"I'm just a stubborn human being though. That's me he knows that."

"But has you guys relationship ever been hard for 7 months straight? You see Serenity and Cortez ended because they both wanted to be stubborn and not talk things out. Their relationship was fire right? Do you really want that to be you and Vincent? Emily may have Jahron firsts so what baby girl. What she doesn't have is the wifey privileges, she's not gonna have that big ass rock on her finger when Jahron proposes is she?, and she won't have the rest of her kids. Because I can tell Jahron is dedicated to you. Look at that promise ring on your finger Valencia. All we're saying is don't let a good thing go because hoes like Emily. Besides he was drunk, doesn't make it right, but...he wasn't in his right mind Valencia."

"And she topped everything up." Vincent said causing me to laugh. "You're smart, you'll figure it out."

"You regret letting Kourtney leave your life?"

He sucked his bottom lip in and nodded, "Every damn day. But she's happy getting the love she deserves, so I gotta move on. But I haven't f-"

"Found a girl that can make you feel the way she did or even better."

"She understood me. Helped me...when she left, than the shit with dad, it changed me not even gone lie. But she was too good for me, too damn good for me." He said making me nod. "Niggas may make it look easy, but it's hard as hell for us to move on, we gotta heart too."

"Amen." My mama said making me laugh. It was times like this that made me miss my family. I was happy we were working on our relationship. 

"Anyway what you cooking tonight? I think me and my baby got taste for some barbecue wings, with mash potatoes. "