27

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Bitch what." Valencia said as I told her about Daniel.

"Bitch I know. Did not see this shit coming?"

"Not at all..." Valencia said shaking her head. "Damn so what we gone do?"

"Bitch you not doing shit. You're a 6 weeks pregnant remember ... I don't need nothing happening to you." I said biting my lip.

"You're right. Jahron will kill me anyway."

I grabbed my medicine that the hospital put me on, "Yea . Y'all good though?"

"Mmm something like that I guess. I'm talking to my mom and Vincent."

I smiled, "good we're both getting our family back...step one to get our life together right?"

"Yea. Together." She said side hugging me. "Now I just gotta get my new family together."

"Hey fuck Emily, you tried Valencia. Lets be honest if you have a family without baby mama trouble, you're one lucky ass family."

"But we were coo, at least I thought..."

I shrugged, "Look she fucked Jahron, she'll do it again since it's obviously good right. You stuck."

"And you not with Cortez cheating ass dick."

I looked at her and moved my lips to the side, "Bitch I know...you're not used to Jahron cheating or anything, but you can't use that phrase anymore."

She chuckled and flicked me off, "Shut up I know. I missed you." She said hugging me making me smile.

"I missed you too hoe, wanna go shopping with me? I gotta get ready for my date."

"Date?" She asked sitting her phone down. "With who? Cortez..."

I looked at her, "About that...Cortez asked if we could work on us."

"And?"

I shrugged, "I said I don't know. I wanna go off his actions and bitch..." I grabbed my phone and showed Valencia Kahron's Instagram story. Cortez was at the strip club feeling and getting lap dances from damn near every body there. It's a strip club so I wasn't really bothered by that, but it's what he said. Fuck these bitches. I'm single....

And it's the way he looked at them older ladies...

"Fuck him." She spat sliding my phone back shaking her head. "Obviously his fucking sorry ass would be here if he wanted to make shit work. Not at some fucking strip club shouting his fucking single. I love my brother, but not right now with his dumb ass."

"Okay Valencia stop." I said laughing. "It's fine. He's just pushing me towards Mark even more. The energy Mark has is...bomb bitch."

"Isn't it crazy how sour your relationship can turn? I swear I was just with Jahron feeling like a married woman. But now...now I don't know. I feel like we're at square one."